vinny37 submitted a new resource:

Magny cours - Magny cours

Conversion Magny Cours with the authorization. Thanks DIGGA

1406307239-screenshot-mclaren-mp412c-gt3-magny-cours-22-7-2014-23-28-26.jpg

1406307245-screenshot-mclaren-mp412c-gt3-magny-cours-22-7-2014-23-31-55.jpg

Converted to Assetto Corsa By Vinny

Read more about this resource...

Un gros Merci!:notworthy:
Your conversion is as good as it get, this is going to be one of my favorite AC track, your work and efforts are very appreciated. We can definitely take more of those.:thumbsup:

I'm not sure where or who to address this to, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can you open the Magny Cours National layout? This is my favorite track of all time and I see that the National section is there, but there are cones in the way... Thank you still for this amazing track!

yo vinny!
will there be any updates to this project? it is a pretty fun track to drive, but i have found a hole that you may want to fix should you have the time and the inclination. i've attached an image of where the hole is located...Screenshot_audi_90_gto_s1_magny_cours_0_1_4-8-115-17-6-3.jpg
Screenshot_audi_90_gto_s1_magny_cours_0_1_4-8-115-17-6-3.jpg

Je reviens sur l'écran de sélection pour la course après chargement a chaque fois... Avez-vous une idée du problème ?

I come back to the selection screen for the race after loading each time ... Do you have an idea of the problem ?

so what verssion of Magny Course this is?
i remember than in 90s and early Millenium tehre was one version and towards end of its F1 tennure they remodelled the final sector (just prior to finish line), made it much easier and kinda more boring imo

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back