magny-cours 1990s Real TV Cameras and Sponsors.

Misc magny-cours 1990s Real TV Cameras and Sponsors. 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Gregz0r submitted a new resource:

Magny-Cours: Broadcast TV Replay Cameras. - Broadcast F1 TV replay cameras for the Magny-Cours track.

Broadcast F1 TV replay cameras for the Magny-Cours track.
I edited these to mimic how they were back in the day, using period TV footage as the base reference for each camera's position, start and end points.
The more accurate the track models, the more accurate the cameras can be.

Drop the cameras.ini file into: ➤
steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\Magny-Cours\data\ folder.
Then, in the AC replay, select the camera.
Rename or backup existing cameras files before use...

Read more about this resource...

Gregz0r updated Magny-Cours: Real TV Replay Cameras. with a new update entry:

Magny-Cours 1991 Real TV Cameras & Sponsors

A very rudimentary 1991 trackside sponsor pack is added to the replay camera pack.
These were my first attempts a year ago, and as such, they’re in low visual quality and serve more as place holders, than a finished set. There’s are still some 2008 sponsors around also, that I didn’t get around to altering.
If anyone else wants to edit the whole thing in much better quality, then you have my full permission to do that.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is this for magny_cours or magny-cours version, or both? I have the _ underscore version, but not the - hyphenated version.
The MP4/7 video shows marc_1300's magny_cours_1993 track(on Breathe's track list), but it works with Rainmaker's magny-cours earlier version(with the 2011 sponsors), as it's the same track model.
The 1993 skinned version, had a fence at the Chateaux d'Eau corner, which was obscuring the camera there. I moved it inwards by a few metres.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back