Magnus Walker Collection for Porsche 911 Singer

Skins Magnus Walker Collection for Porsche 911 Singer FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
Bloodflame submitted a new resource:

Magnus Walker Collection for Porsche 911 Singer - Urban Outlaw designs for the beautiful Singer 911

Every Porsche fan should know who Magnus Walker is, so I shouldn't need to explain who he is, or why his Porsche's have become famous in recent years. Likewise, every Porsche fan should know about Singer Vehicle Design, and the miraculous level of detail that goes into each and every one of their re-imagined 911's. In a perfect world, the Urban Outlaw and Singer would come together to create million dollar masterpieces. But you don't need a million dollars to drive one today. Introducing...

Read more about this resource...

Yes!! It's been a while since I've watched that, but I've been captivated by 911's ever since. I used to think "yeah, they're cool cars", but I never found anything particularly special about them until watching Urban Outlaw. His love of the car was captured beautifully, and it's projected onto the viewer. I fell in love with the 911 instantly. Many say he's the reason the value of them has skyrocketed in the last 10 years, and in many cases, I'd say they're right. I think Singer may have played a major role in that too, not to mention Ruf, Sharkwerks, and others that have popped up on the scene.

While I'd love to model a proper 277, I just don't have those skills, but I do promise to update this collection with a 277 skin for Ben O'Bro's Singer. Hopefully by New Years, but with how hectic things have been lately (it's that time of year, right?) I don't want to make any promises I can't keep. But I'll try! :D

Making progress on the next release. 68R is complete, and the groundwork has been laid for #277

preview.jpg

preview.jpg

Just gotta do the hard part now - the decals :p

Well unfortunately, some circumstances arose where I haven't had any time to get any progress made until now. But with that, I finally found some time tonight to get back to the drawing board. With any luck, the next version should be released relatively soon.

Here's another WIP teaser ;)

__custom_showroom_1578119327.jpg

Well unfortunately, some circumstances arose where I haven't had any time to get any progress made until now. But with that, I finally found some time tonight to get back to the drawing board. With any luck, the next version should be released relatively soon.

Here's another WIP teaser ;)

View attachment 342103
Looking good!
Just needs the outlaw cockpit with mismatched dumpster buckets for that fully authentic feel... ;)

1971-porsche-911-t-277-front-seats.jpg

Bloodflame updated Magnus Walker Collection for Porsche 911 Singer with a new update entry:

Version 2.0 Release!

Changes:
  • Added 2 new skins! 68R and the 277 race car
  • Fixed slight colour mistake on STR003
  • Possibly other minor changes I forget
Install:

Simply extract the 7z archive to /content/cars/bo_singer/skins and/or /content/cars/bo_singer_38/skins and overwrite all existing files if you've previously downloaded version 1​
ENJOY! :D

Read the rest of this update entry...

I was hoping to give this skin as a surprise update, but I've run into a little bit of a roadblock, so I'm hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction. Here's the 67S. I'm having issues trying to figure out what a couple of the decals are. The one the right front fender, directly above the Porsche logo, and the one on the left between the Porsche and Koni decals. It'll be ready for release as soon as I get those! Well, there's also the plaid interior that I haven't dived into yet, but hopefully that's not a big issue :laugh:

__custom_showroom_1579930841.png

Thanks @XAAMY! Not sure how I missed that. As for doing some work on it, that's nothing compared to what I had to do with some stuff already. That Serious1 decal on the 277 skin, for instance, I couldn't find anywhere! Had to bite the bullet and make it from scratch. Turned out well, I think :D
Serious.png

Bloodflame updated Magnus Walker Collection for Porsche 911 Singer with a new update entry:

Version 3.0 Release!

Changes:
  • Added 1 new skin! 67S race car
    • Special thanks to @XAAMY for helping me find one of the decals
    • Still missing the small decal on the upper right front fender above the Porsche logo. Sorry, but I can't figure out what it is. If anyone knows, please comment in the Discussion tab and I'll issue another update ASAP. I've already delayed this release long enough, and I felt that a single missing decal shouldn't hold it back any longer...

Roadmap

Just thought I'd take a minute to point out that with the latest update to the Singer 911, there's now an AWD version available. At this time, these skins are NOT compatible. However, I am planning to issue an update to include compatibility at a later date. The reason is because the AWD version has a different rear wing and rims, so the skins need to be updated accordingly.

I also have a couple other Singer skin releases in the pipeline. It's just a matter of finding the time to add...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back