Magnetic paddle mod F1 wheel; any experience?

Well, TWO sets of replacement came in just this m morning.........

B1.jpg

Well, just an update on this one.
Despite having ordered the "heavy-duty" switches, the upshift switch broke. It shifts double, click is okay and no matter what adjustment I do.
Bought it just a year ago..........

Now I wrote them and asked if I could order just the switches: I just wait and see how that plays out.
Of course I'm looking around for new switches as I can't imagine they fabricated their own switch: they probably bought bulk.
I can do that too ;)
It's not a matter of live or dead, but does someone happen to know what switches are in there out of their head? I just want to look around and order some, but due to health issues, I can't open up the wheel right now.

Well, I have to say, they responded quickly and pointed me to the switches: they turned out to be on their site. (Didn't see them)
So, that's proper service.

But, including 16 bucks shipping and getting the same "heavy duty" crap back.......nope.
Turned out I am in a fight with eBay! They won't let me log in as they say I owe them money......? (Made an account 15 years ago, never did anything with it. They can't say why I owe them 7 bucks, but I have to pay or my account keeps closed: closed it is ;) )

Had to look for some other switches, found those in a shop here in the country: https://www.conrad.nl/nl/p/marquard...ac-5-a-1x-aan-aan-moment-1-stuk-s-703137.html
They told me the brand was "one of the best".
The thing looks smooth, I have to say. Doesn't really matter, but you can see there was some attention on the development :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 288 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%