This new side of yellowing articles that this site is having, especially with regard to F1 is due to attracting comments or simply following the standards of current journalism?

What I find quite pathetic and with an infimo value in contribution, beyond the sensasionalism

Of course it's just my point of view, but I'm a little surprised that this site is taking this course, a simracing site I mean

I blame the team. Riccardo was faster the entire race and kept being slowed up by Verstappen. After the round of pitstops, Christian Horner should've put them under team orders for the rest of the race.

Can't believe I am even posting about this, but for entertainment,

One will be driving for one of the top 2 teams next year or so.

The other one is coming to a town near you as an attraction for LMP, or bottom 3 F1 team in need for media attention, in about same time frame.

Jos probably already drank to not having a world champ home, too bad.

Last edited:
This new side of yellowing articles that this site is having, especially with regard to F1 is due to attracting comments or simply following the standards of current journalism?

What I find quite pathetic and with an infimo value in contribution, beyond the sensasionalism

Of course it's just my point of view, but I'm a little surprised that this site is taking this course, a simracing site I mean
Incredible IQ on this lad

Daniel is a magnet for nutter team mates

" I can hardly bear it ! "
3f8cbea2c9eeffec6a7ad6881193606f--koala-bears-teddy-bears.jpg

if the battle was for championship lead i could say it was logical move tbh, but when it happen in this situation both drivers and also their jeff !!! are at fault

Only a fanboy of Max would predict this accident!!! I was enjoying Ricciardo teaching him another driving lesson throughout the race and couldn't believe my eyes seeing Max cutting corners, banging wheels, moving under braking etc... He has been allowed to do all sorts of rubbish and no one from RedBull or FIA seems to care!!!
Also was disgusted with whatever RedBull did to delay Ricciardo on that pit stop so that Max could regain the leading position.
To me Redbull is japerdazing Daniel's sucsess in favour of Mad Max. Its about time for Daniel to move to a better car and team and quit this nonsense scenario.

Only a fanboy of Max would predict this accident!!! I was enjoying Ricciardo teaching him another driving lesson throughout the race and couldn't believe my eyes seeing Max cutting corners, banging wheels, moving under braking etc... He has been allowed to do all sorts of rubbish and no one from RedBull or FIA seems to care!!!
Also was disgusted with whatever RedBull did to delay Ricciardo on that pit stop so that Max could regain the leading position.
To me Redbull is japerdazing Daniel's sucsess in favour of Mad Max. Its about time for Daniel to move to a better car and team and quit this nonsense scenario.
I agree with what you saying but to the "moving under braking":
Autosport.com-Link
"Before, we said any move under braking will be investigated.

"Now we have a simple rule which says effectively that if a driver moves erratically or goes unnecessarily slowly or behaves in a manner that could endanger another driver, then he will be investigated.

But, making 2 movements IS allowed according to the regulations.

No. Not in any FIA sanctioned events are you allowed to make to changes of direction to defend your position. There is a slight "get out of jail free - card" when it comes to making the move from racing-line towards off-line, as you then can move back towards the racing line as long as you leave enough room. This does not apply for making a second direction-change the other way, nor making more than one move to "break the tow".

No. Not in any FIA sanctioned events are you allowed to make to changes of direction to defend your position. There is a slight "get out of jail free - card" when it comes to making the move from racing-line towards off-line, as you then can move back towards the racing line as long as you leave enough room. This does not apply for making a second direction-change the other way, nor making more than one move to "break the tow".

So, the exception is that you are allowed to move twice as long as you go line-off-line. Max went off-line-off though and has faced absolutely no consequences. So from the actions taken after the incident (none) it's legal to move twice under braking, surely?

I thought I could contribute more but just thinking about Verstaldonado really annoys me so I'll leave it there..!

Only thing I'll say is we always hear about how Verstappen has a bright future in this sport right after he's crashed.
Maybe with all those sparks caused by his crashes his future looks as bright as it gets indeed.
So, the exception is that you are allowed to move twice as long as you go line-off-line. Max went off-line-off though and has faced absolutely no consequences. So from the actions taken after the incident (none) it's legal to move twice under braking, surely?
If you are covered by Redbull money, yes. But if you do the same :poop: with a Williams you got a penalty grid for the next race. Ask Sirotkin.

Last edited:
Daniel is a great great driver , Max still have a lot to learn . that's all . Unfortunately we are saying this for a while now , time for him to grow up , and fast please before someone gets hurted .

This is my opinion: First of all it's really hard to blame the car that's in front. The normal rule is that the car that's behind has the responsibility to make a clean overtake. Now you will probably be like: "That's not fair. Verstappen moved in the braking area. If this would be legal no one would be able to pass." That's true. You can't move in the braking zone. You can change your line once as a defending car though outside of the braking zone. My opinion: Verstappen didn't change his line. The only thing he did was closing the inside to give Daniel no space so he would need to go to the outside. He didn't really change his line. You can see this on the Max's onboard. The most important thing to watch when looking at the footage is the steering wheel and especially downshifting. You can see when downshifting he's not steering. He's going straight. This means the argument: "Max moved under braking" can be thrown out of the window. Also when looking at his steering wheel before this you can see he isn't really moving a lot. I wouldn't call this changing his line. The outside has always been open so Ricciardo should have gone to the outside. He thought he tricked Max into the outside so he could go to the inside. But Max accepted Daniel going to the outside and stayed at his line. I think this is a racing accident. If you would need to blame anyone it would be Daniel. 60% Daniel, 40% Max.

With no teamorders this happens. We want excited races. The drivers will learn from it. Think Red Bull won't make this mistake anymore. Two almost equal drivers in one team make them ambitious

The team is to blame. Yes, you can let the teammates battle for a while. But when both get frustrated by each other... The one with DRS was the fastest. Ricciardo became frustrated by the undercut of Verstappen and even told to overtake Verstappen once again by his engineer. So all in all, yes both drivers are to blame for battling to the extreme. But most of all throwing away any chance on a better result because they battled each other losing time to the front. If they worked together, the result of the race could be much different. This one was just a screw up by the team, leading to the most dumb accident imaginable on which both drivers are to blame.

And to say one was cornercutting on Baku... Just review the track. Hardly to say one can break tracklimits there... Only when one can let his car dissolve into nothing :p.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 40.1%