MAD Formula Team MFTC3

Cars MAD Formula Team MFTC3 V1.9 Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
Why the last one? Nothing else to touch up or fix?
I hope so :). I don't think there's much else to do to the mod. There are some things that could be improved with an insane amount of effort and time, which I am lacking. (Suspension animations for example)

Having said this, if someone finds a bug, let me know and I'll patch it when Ifind the time, although after many months of the mod being online, most issues have been fixed

Last edited:
Ofitus21 updated MAD Formula Team MFTC3 with a new update entry:

V1.5

Ok, now for real, final update (unless you find something else wrong) :whistling:
V1.4 was going to be the last one, but thanks to @HighRoLa for pointing out an issue with the setup.ini file.

The changelog is the following:
-Corrected setup.ini typo.
-Tyre model and suspension files improved.
-Improved AI
-Since I'm making an update, I may as well do something visual to reflect it. Changed “Efeuno” skin, decided to make the red the primary colour rather than the blue so...

Read the rest of this update entry...

V1.6 Final update

I know I said version 1.5 was going to be the final update, but this is the last one for sure. It's been a great project, and I honestly don't think I can improve it much more :) . Plus, I may be working on something else haha :whistling:

-Redesigned LODs, improved performance.
-Fixed tyre shadow bug
-Fixed AI fuel glitch

There are a couple of updates when it comes to skins. First of all, since RaceDepartment has been relaunched, the RD skin has been...

V1.61 Final

(just like V1.6 but with the correct tyre files :redface:)
I know I said version 1.5 was going to be the final update, but this is the last one for sure. It's been a great project, and I honestly don't think I can improve it much more :) . Plus, I may be working on something else haha :whistling:

-Redesigned LODs, improved performance.
-Fixed tyre shadow bug
-Fixed AI fuel glitch

There are a couple of updates when it comes to skins. First of all, since...

V1.7 Final

The 3 wise men have arrived today and left a small present for all of you!

This is very much an unplanned update. However, working on a new project, I noticed a couple of details that could be improved on. So I decided to bring this small update.

The changelog is as follows:
  • Modified Linear Steer Rod value
  • AI tweaks
  • Tweaked tyre temperature curves and small tyre tweaks
  • Added “Jardier”, “GPK” skin, redesigned “Jimmy Broadbent” skin
I also decided to make a few...

Hi! I really like this mod. So much that I’ve decided to make a wheel for mu rig to math the one you have in this car. Could you please share model of the wheel? It will help me greatly!

Hi! I really like this mod. So much that I’ve decided to make a wheel for mu rig to math the one you have in this car. Could you please share model of the wheel? It will help me greatly!
Hi! Just saw this

Unfortunately I cannot provide any CAD files as those include confidential IP of the team. Only thing I can do is provide the 3D model of the wheel used in the AC car

Best regards

V1.8 Final

With the arrival of the brand new MAD Formula Team MFT02 mod (our 2022 FS car, have a look at it), I thought it would be appropriate to have a short look back to the MFT C3 and bring some of the things I’ve learnt over the last couple of years when it comes to physics.

Although the update makes the car is slower than before, it remains just as fun, and you will enjoy a more realistic...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back