Macau: The Battlefield

There is nothing more frustrating than jumping into one of these public servers for a bit of WTCC fun. You stay there for 30minutes to go through the qualification proccess and then onto the race just to be taken out on the first sweeping right hand corner before even reaching the end of the straight.

I can handle a suspension problem trying to make it to the pits on the first lap but when the car gets airborn and roll so many times you get dizzy it is a sure "Your car is beyond repair"

So for spending 30minutes in a lobby you get to race for 20 seconds of the actual race. What a great investment :damnit:

A well guess we have to take the good with the bad :fwd:

There is nothing more frustrating than jumping into one of these public servers for a bit of WTCC fun. You stay there for 30minutes to go through the qualification proccess and then onto the race just to be taken out on the first sweeping right hand corner before even reaching the end of the straight.

I can handle a suspension problem trying to make it to the pits on the first lap but when the car gets airborn and roll so many times you get dizzy it is a sure "Your car is beyond repair"

So for spending 30minutes in a lobby you get to race for 20 seconds of the actual race. What a great investment :damnit:

Well i always start from back Especially at Macau and then keep my distance till mayhem has died down. :)

As a rule I try not to race in public areas but that is the only place where a bit of action is taking place (but you do pay the price from time to time).

Will try the back of the pack trick. There will be no chance of making it to the front but at least the race will last longer and I might actually make it to the first corner where all hell breaks loose again :rotfl::rotfl:

• Kyle Evers

I find it's best to stay behind approaching the first corner and letting people wreck then going around them carefully and you're clean. Also helps if you end up with pole position.

That is a good one but I'll have to go back to RacePro where it was easy to achieve it :rotfl::rotfl:.

The E90 BMW is so easy to drive on pro level in RacePro but I am struggling to get into the swing of things on PC. The old lady is a lot more twitchy around corners than on console and damage is more severe :drool:
The car on racepro feels like its FWD counterparts. You can barely tell it's RWD even in the rain.

Know what you mean, was doing public racing lately and have had races ruined constantly. Just sticking to rd servers from now on.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 306 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 437 39.5%