ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

Macau Grand Prix - Complete texture update for Macau Street Circuit

Read more about this resource...

2. Porsche962C

Porsche962C
    Premium

Ratings:
    +5
    Is this similar or better than the WCP version?

3. ClimaxF1

ClimaxF1

Ratings:
    +1,356
    I haven't tried theirs so I wouldn't know.

I think they based on the same version but honestly am not sure.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. tatsu3

tatsu3

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you again for the great work! It is absolutely the very best track I've ever tried on AMS with refined details and good AI lines :thumbsup:

When I race at the maximum grid (of 34 cars), however, the car on the 32nd grid isn't put at the right place and is always unable to start the race. As the exact problem occurs on the WCP version as well, I figure this comes from the original track. :cry:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ClimaxF1

ClimaxF1

Ratings:
    +1,356
    The WCP version is also taken from another track, update after update.

I haven't touched the AI and also don't have the knowledge to do so so I can only recommend to start with 30 cars.
    We are busy with some other tracks and will ask if he can fix this which I'm sure he will be able too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. BillGuy

BillGuy

Ratings:
    +15
    First off, as others have said, many thanks from myself for everything you contribute to the AMS community.

I’m a bit confused on the contents of this download. Your notes say “This is only a texture update.” Are we supposed to install this update over the top of ronnie_82’s GSC track? I downloaded that track from XTREMEFACTOR but it has a locations folder name of just “Macau” and this update from you has a locations folder name of “Macau_GP”. Am I misunderstanding the “This is only a texture update” statement?

7. ClimaxF1

ClimaxF1

Ratings:
    +1,356
    Hi there

Appreciate the feed back and the kind words.

This is a straight install, just copy and paste the track into your track locations folder.

There's no mention that you first have to download the original track.

This is a texture update as all the textures have being reworked.

Some of my mods you will see that should you have to download a mod first I would mention such that you must or have to have mod installed first.

From my side with all my uploads if there's no mention then it's a straight installation.

If you have to download a mod first I would normally call it a add-on or upgrade patch.

Short and simple for future reference:

• No mention then it's a straight installation
    • With mention then you would have to download that mod first

8. BillGuy

BillGuy

Ratings:
    +15
    Thanks much for the clarification. Looking forward to the track! Well... in my mind at least. I'm just getting back behind the wheel after a month away due to some minor medical issues. I'm thinking Macau might be a bit much for my first track back. :)