M3 GT2 FFb settings, different from other cars

Like the title says, the M3 GT2 in my game requires different settings than the rest of the cars to be derivable. For every other car, I have the in game gain set to 88% +-1-2%. the GT2 requires it to be set at 3%. 4% = major clipping, 2% = no FFb/road feel.

what's wrong?

Using a g27 with profiler.

Thank you in advance

Sweet zombie Jesus, thank you! Mine was at 4280%, must have set something on my keyboard at some point.

The problem now is that the DoR is not syncing up, the in game wheel for this car moves more quickly than my g27.

Is this another in game setting that i'm unaware of?

Thank you again

Edfit: The 458 GT2 has the same DoR issue

Last edited:
Update:

i have reinstalled my game, redid profiler configuration, redid in-game wheel configuration and tested almost every car.

Conclusion; 1/3 of the cars are getting the correct wheel settings while the other 2/3 are getting different FFb settings.

Help please!

Update 2.0:

I was just driving the Tatuus (was on the working list) when my wheel lost connectivity to the game. Nothing was bumped or moved, it just went dead.

To reboot the wheel, I unplugged the usb connection to the computer. When I plugged it back in, my FFb settings were gone.

Update 2.1:

The above is repeatable and "permanent" without unplggiunp the wheel.

Last edited:
Sweet zombie Jesus, thank you! Mine was at 4280%, must have set something on my keyboard at some point.

The problem now is that the DoR is not syncing up, the in game wheel for this car moves more quickly than my g27.

Is this another in game setting that i'm unaware of?

Thank you again

Edfit: The 458 GT2 has the same DoR issue

You're welcome. About the other issues, could be USB related, could be logitech driver related or something else. Hopefully not a fried G27.
I don't have a G27, so I advice you to check out the logitech thread on the official AC forum and use the search function first.

Cheers

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 199 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years