AC M3 E30 Drift vs M3 E92 S1 vs Evora S S2 @ Vallelunga - Fri 18th July 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Akis

Over 9000
rd-club3.jpg

Thank God it's Friday!

About the race:

Although these three cars have many differences, they do similar laptimes on this track. Choose your weapon wisely. This will be a close race!

• Lotus Evora S Stage 2 has an aftermarket suspension, a tuned ECU and a different pulley on the compressor, making it able to reach a top speed of 217km/h at Vallelunga. Fast and consistent.
  • BMW M3 E30 Drift comes with a M3 E46 engine and is as fast as the Evora S2. It has the highest top speed (219 km/h) but at the same time it is the most difficult (and rewarding) to drive. It can become very nervous because of its short wheelbase and its old suspension. Rookies beware! This car bites!
  • BMW M3 E92 S1 is marginally slower, but way easier to drive. It has an aftermarket suspension that helps a lot at cornering, without the need of setting it up. Definitely a strong competitor!

Haven't got the game yet? Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for only 29,99 Euro

Special Notes:
  • Book your slots in time from 18:00 GMT onwards, which leaves you with a 60 minute time frame to complete your booking on the server. If you can't book in time, make sure to sign out before 17:00 GMT, so your spot can go to somebody else.
  • Passwords are sent through private message on the forums before the booking starts
Cars: BMW M3 E30 Drift, BMW M3 E92 S1, Lotus Evora S Stage 2
Track: Vallelunga

Booking: 18:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:00 GMT
Race: 19:40 GMT (15 laps, expected to end at 20:10)

Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:
click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification. Example @@RaceDepartment

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience, so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit! The more fun we make it, the more inclined people will be to join in and make the grids bigger.

Priority access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

Recommended settings
settings.png

Entry List Server
  1. Akis Kevrekidis
  2. Hany Alsabti
  3. Olly Stevenson
  4. Cayd Breslin
  5. Liviu Tiron
  6. Andrew Mooney
  7. Gabriel Sterr
  8. Henri Sinik
  9. James Bolton
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
Pitboxes: 22

Last edited:
Reactions: Si
Hi @Akis Kevrekidis!

I just wanted to remind that this friday (18.7.) should be a big upate day. There most likely will be a "quickrace option" implemented for MP according to thread of Michael Hornbuckle in AC support forum.
I don´t know/think the booking system will be affected by that...but who knows
Hope your event is not affected by the update!

I don´t know/think the booking system will be affected by that...but who knows
Hope your event is not affected by the update!
Christoph thanks for the reminder!
As far as I know, the booking system will not be affected by that new freejoin option, so we won't have any problems probably.

Updated the first post with info about the 3 cars.
The qualifying time is 40 minutes (from 60) and the race 15 laps (from 20). After all, it's Friday and some people might want to get out after the race :D

Sign me up!

BMW Drift? That should be interesting.. Lotus for me..

Sign me up!! :)

edit: There isnt going to be just 6 people, is there?

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 127 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 100 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 67 6.9%
  • < 5 years