Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
I'm out for tonight Ross. I tried the mini last night and the front tyres didn't last more than 4 laps, so ill give this one a miss. See you all next week.
I feel your pain but that is almost half race distance at just over 8 minutes.
I haven’t had much successful practice as the track was new to me and I don’t really get on with the minis. Make sure you put slick tyres on as the default is all weather tyres. Could adjust rear wing to help rotation in the faster corners too...

I can't get on tonight. I use power line adapters for internet and the bloody things keep going into standby mode, effectively cutting me off every 15 minutes. My rig has no wireless so... yeah. :mad: The server is up and ready to roll though, so the event is still going ahead.

M1 Procar AMS2.PNG

It's time to pop the Aussie Club's AMS2 cherry! Just like any first time, it may be awkward and not quite perfect but we will talk about it for years.

It's Bathurst Day here in Oz, so how better to start our AMS2 run with a classic combo at the worlds second best racetrack. These cars are fast and massively addictive. Bumper rubbing at it's best!

Get on it!!

Welcome to the Aussie RD racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on Discord... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag a mate to get on board!

Join us as a Premium Member
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well and become a premium member.

Racing Club Rules: Click here or Watch the Video Summary
>> Updated Incident Reporting Method <<
Server Password: Click here
Discord Server:
Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on Discord, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM AU #1
Cars: M1 Procar
Track: Brilliant Bathurst
Date: Sunday 18th October 2020

Please remember that the time zone is AEDT - Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time.

GMT + 11 hrs

Practice: 20:00 AEDT (09:00 GMT) - 30 minutes
Qualifying: 20:30 AEDT (09:30 GMT) -15 minutes
Warmup 1: 20:45 AEDT (09:45 GMT) - 5 minutes
Race 1: 20:50 AEDT (09:50 GMT) - 25 minutes
Race 2: 21:15 AEDT (10:15 GMT) - 25 minutes

The server will be running visual damage only
  1. Tony Binelli
  2. Simon Pierotti (Doubtful - Soccer Injury)
  3. Damien van de Velde
  4. Stephen Gibb
  5. millen
  6. Nooget
  7. PurgerUK
  8. Jason Chamberlain
  9. Redvaliant
  10. beorn2
  11. zAmboni
  12. Knut Mattheisen
  13. Kevin Harris
  14. goffred