LUT Generator for AC

Apps LUT Generator for AC 0.15

Login or Register an account to download this content
The new graph thing is super useful, that said, I'm sure my g27 is f*cked, it has like no response until 20% or so and It used to be better than that, if I run a min force test it's like 19-20% when it used to be anywhere from 12-16% from when I got it. :(. If I run the wheelcheck test I get a curve that has this massive "step" at the start, I I raise my ffb strenght to like 120% the deadzone is almost gone but the linearity is even worse, and with the curve such as below it feels awful at the center.
This is 100% FFB.
321b244057.png

Last edited:
I have T500RS and the wheel shakes at center, it is so bad. Here it is my first lines in csv :
force, startX, endX, deltaX, deltaXDeg
0, 0, 0, 0, 0
100, -29, -29, 0, 0.000000
200, -29, -29, 0, 0.000000
300, -29, -26, 3, 0.151064
400, -26, -21, 5, 0.219730
500, -22, -19, 3, 0.137331
600, -21, -4, 17, 0.755322
700, -14, -1, 13, 0.576791
800, -11, 12, 23, 1.084916
900, -9, 40, 49, 2.252232
1000, -5, 44, 49, 2.238498
1100, -3, 74, 77, 3.488212
1200, 0, 123, 123, 5.561913
1300, 1, 141, 140, 6.317235
1400, 2, 213, 211, 9.462119
1500, 1, 329, 328, 14.790570

I have a huge deadzone and I did the wheelcheck test again but same issue.

Anyone has an idea?
Thx

Need help guys! I do not get a csv file downloaded anywhere so I can´t continue doing process. Also I uso 520 degrees on my steering wheel, but inside assetto corsa put 900. Any helps? Thank you!

Need help guys! I do not get a csv file downloaded anywhere so I can´t continue doing process. Also I uso 520 degrees on my steering wheel, but inside assetto corsa put 900. Any helps? Thank you!
Please read instruction before doing whatever you want.. The csv file is in the documents folder (at the root, names logxxx"timestamp".csv
You should consider using 900° and use soft lock.

Hi, will this be of any benefit if using a dd osw? I see from the screen shot that MMOS is selected in wheel check but I was under the impression that servo wheels are pretty linea already? Has it improved for anyone who's tried with an osw?. Love the feel as it is but don't like to feel like I'm missing out lol.
Cheers
John

Hi, will this be of any benefit if using a dd osw? I see from the screen shot that MMOS is selected in wheel check but I was under the impression that servo wheels are pretty linea already? Has it improved for anyone who's tried with an osw?. Love the feel as it is but don't like to feel like I'm missing out lol.
Cheers
John
I got a dd wheel (osw like, but with the older vsd-e servo drive) and although I created the app, I'm not using it lol. I prefer to use gamma at around 1.3-1.4 and 50% gain in AC. Gyro = ON of course. Hope this helps!

I got a dd wheel (osw like, but with the older vsd-e servo drive) and although I created the app, I'm not using it lol. I prefer to use gamma at around 1.3-1.4 and 50% gain in AC. Gyro = ON of course. Hope this helps!
Hi, thanks for the reply :)
I tried anyway and seems the servo didn't like wheelcheck lol, was very eratic and all over the place haha. I'll try your settings cheers :). On another quick note I'm finding the wheel vibrates when sat in the pits, more than vibrates actually, resonates and makes a loud hum. Increasing the filter in mmos improves it but I like the detail running a low filter. Do you have any suggestions on another setting to try?

Hi, thanks for the reply :)
I tried anyway and seems the servo didn't like wheelcheck lol, was very eratic and all over the place haha. I'll try your settings cheers :). On another quick note I'm finding the wheel vibrates when sat in the pits, more than vibrates actually, resonates and makes a loud hum. Increasing the filter in mmos improves it but I like the detail running a low filter. Do you have any suggestions on another setting to try?
Filter is set at 6 in MMOS and I have no weird rattles/noises coming from the motor.
Try 50% gain in AC as I said and 1.4 gamma in ff post process (even 1.5 if you still have oscillations).
Cheers

I've done this with my Clubsport V2 base but after I done it, it feels super weak. It felt like I lost all FFB. Did I do something wrong?

I tried changing the gamma in the .ini from 0.5 to 1 but also didn't do much..

Edit: added the graph.
Edit 2: I had FFB in the profiler at 93 but it felt like it was slipping when the wheelchecker got to work, set it back to like 85 and it didn't slip anymore, lets see if this works better.

Attachments

• graph.png
    graph.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 1,267
Last edited:
In your Step 7 Clarification your Gamma Section is:
[GAMMA]
VALUE=1

I'm using a DFGT wheel and my Gamma Section is:
[GAMMA]
VALUE=0.5

Does that matter? Do I need to change my value to 1 like in your example?

In your Step 7 Clarification your Gamma Section is:
[GAMMA]
VALUE=1

I'm using a DFGT wheel and my Gamma Section is:
[GAMMA]
VALUE=0.5

Does that matter? Do I need to change my value to 1 like in your example?
No don't change it. I didn't get no answer nor support so far. I dropped this mod.

No don't change it. I didn't get no answer nor support so far. I dropped this mod.
Like you, my FFB felt very weak. The FFB felt okay with the steering aspect, like when I would quickly go back and forth, just to test it. Or even going around a bit of a sweeper that really stresses the lateral grip, I felt that okay. Yet, just plain suspension compression was gone. There is a really nice left-right-left that drops into an excellent compression zone on Bilder Berg. The feeling was totally gone. Same with rumble strips. Before I would feel ever so slight vibrations, but no more.

I went back and forth with the stock ff_post_process.ini and my newly created .ini file... Tried a few different tracks - driving like an idiot to test the FFB as much as I can. Unfortunately, I think I'm better off keeping what I had. It's a shame. I've heard such wonderful things about this utility. Maybe my DFGT is too crappy to translate FFB properly with this greatly expanded look up table.

I'm really bummed. :( If anyone has a DFGT and has gotten much improved FFB with these tools, please let me know! Thanks... :thumbsup:

Hi guys, I'm having a similar issue with logitech g29. I followed the instructions. My in game settings are
Gain=100
Filter=20
Minimum force=0
Kerb effects=30
Road effects=30
Slip effects=10
Enhanced Understeer effect=0
I've also changed Damper_gain to 0 and enable_gyro to 1
The force feedback works fine before applying myLUT settings. I just wanted to see if it could be improved but it becomes very week after applying myLUT. I cannot feel any road surface, no kerbs and the wheel feels like in the old arcade games from 80ties with fake force feedback
Please let me know your ideas, otherwise I'll just get back to default settings
Thanks

Hi guys, I'm having a similar issue with logitech g29. I followed the instructions. My in game settings are
Gain=100
Filter=20
Minimum force=0
Kerb effects=30
Road effects=30
Slip effects=10
Enhanced Understeer effect=0
I've also changed Damper_gain to 0 and enable_gyro to 1
The force feedback works fine before applying myLUT settings. I just wanted to see if it could be improved but it becomes very week after applying myLUT. I cannot feel any road surface, no kerbs and the wheel feels like in the old arcade games from 80ties with fake force feedback
Please let me know your ideas, otherwise I'll just get back to default settings
Thanks

Not going to get any answer anytime soon, i'm still waiting for mine :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back