trying to get ACC set up, I have never played the original AC.

I've downloaded the wheelcheck, and LUT generator. I was able to successfully run the testing diagnostics on my G29 wheel, saved the CSV file, and transferred it into a new saved location. However, after doing so, I can not seem to do anything past this. the document is saved in a .lut format, but when I try to open it, nothing shows up because its not actually saved in .lut formatting... I try opening it with notepad, but I am getting a different image and can not update the numbers or anything...I've tried looking online for what to do next and seem to be at a dead end.

I've also reset my computer to see if that would fix it, still nothing. not sure what to do next to get the file to activate.

send help plz.

trying to get ACC set up, I have never played the original AC.

I've downloaded the wheelcheck, and LUT generator. I was able to successfully run the testing diagnostics on my G29 wheel, saved the CSV file, and transferred it into a new saved location. However, after doing so, I can not seem to do anything past this. the document is saved in a .lut format, but when I try to open it, nothing shows up because its not actually saved in .lut formatting... I try opening it with notepad, but I am getting a different image and can not update the numbers or anything...I've tried looking online for what to do next and seem to be at a dead end.

I've also reset my computer to see if that would fix it, still nothing. not sure what to do next to get the file to activate.

send help plz.
LUT is not necessary with ACC, the FFB is particularly good and informative for this past of such a tool.
In addition you do not mention your config or your wheel settings, so it will be impossible to help you.

Maybe you can elaborate why you think a LUT generator is necessary?
What do you want to achieve?

I've used it back in the day with my T500 and AC, but with ACC I never felt it was necessary even with the T500 (now moved to SC2).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back