rF2 Lupo @ Mainz-Finthen - Monday January 25th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Owboy you have to brake different with these cars........
Yeah it creates massive oversteer once you apply both the brakes and the throttle at the same time :)

@Ferry: the lack of setup options makes it very suitable for me to join an event, no time to practice up front so not to worry about setting the car up. Its the same for everybody. Really like that of the Lupo.

Yeah it creates massive oversteer once you apply both the brakes and the throttle at the same time :)

@Ferry: the lack of setup options makes it very suitable for me to join an event, no time to practice up front so not to worry about setting the car up. Its the same for everybody. Really like that of the Lupo.

Same here, I can barely prepare a league event no way I can prepare a racing club event, in racing club I just want to race with no practice at all, so for me this cars are perfect, once habituated to the car, which I did today, and with no setup to do, next race I can learn a track in 10 mins and do a decent race, perfect to relax after work :)

Great track and great car it is. No blind corners only some tyres that wont move. Especially in race 2 i managed to hit one and lost my 3rd place.
But had some fun stuff with Bram for a couple of laps.

So more Lupoooooo's for me. Looking forward to the wednesday's as mentioned by you Ryan.

Great track and great car it is. No blind corners only some tyres that wont move. Especially in race 2 i managed to hit one and lost my 3rd place.
But had some fun stuff with Bram for a couple of laps.

So more Lupoooooo's for me. Looking forward to the wednesday's as mentioned by you Ryan.
+1
A really nice and funny car at a great track! I really enjoyed last night racing, had some good battles (the most I lost, i think :veryhappy:), but I had fun and thats the major point.

Thanks for racing and see you ......:)

Tom

ofcourse i understand the point of you guys, less practice and still some funn. I also started practice right before the event. did not many laps more then most of you guys. But when iam at the limit i want more and more. And i felt that i was at that point but couldnt change more because there was nothing to change. I did change a bit in tyre pressure. but that was no improvement. So only thing was left to do lap after lap and making the perfect lap.

But heey no problem, not my kinda thing but next time when i have time to join i will be there again. Its not great fore me the Lupo but still had some funn last night. Thanks fore that guys and RD (Ryan ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 326 27.9%