Lunar New Year Sale starts today 11th February 2021

Kenny Paton

Staff
Premium
Lunar New Year Sale starts today
In many Asian countries, February 12th is a day of celebration this year, as it marks the start of the new Lunar Year. But no matter where you are from, if you play RaceRoom, you also have a reason to celebrate, because we will start a big sale on this occasion.

Lunar New Year Sale will be active from February 11th to February 15th.

➤ 50% Discount on all Asian Tracks
Chang International Circuit
Dubai Autodrome
Macau
Ningbo
Shanghai Circuit
Suzuka
Twin Ring Motegi
Zhejiang Circuit
Zhuhai Circuit
Sepang International Circuit is not included, since it is already Free2Play for everyone!
➤ 30% Discount on all other cars and tracks

Raceroom is odd sometimes. I was missing 3 cars from the GT4 class and I got them all for about £3.30 including all liveries. I then thought I'd get the other half of the DTM pack but it was over £5 for one car and the liveries, not that bothered about liveries so may as well just the single car.

Raceroom is odd sometimes. I was missing 3 cars from the GT4 class and I got them all for about £3.30 including all liveries. I then thought I'd get the other half of the DTM pack but it was over £5 for one car and the liveries, not that bothered about liveries so may as well just the single car.
The DTM 2020s are far newer than the GTR 4s, so they cost more. The entire GTR 4 pack with six cars is cheaper than the DTM 2020s with two cars. So yeah, that's why the price for one DTM is higher than three GTR 4s.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 205 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 111 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 210 14.3%