Lumirank Driver Info Display - Simhub - ACC

Misc Lumirank Driver Info Display - Simhub - ACC V2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
When the green light is on, the Lumirank is ready for use. You have to activate the ignition then the flags are displayed while driving.

When the green light is on, the Lumirank is ready for use. You have to activate the ignition then the flags are displayed while driving.
somehow that doesn't work. not even with ignition. maybe I didn't understand either. I put the ignition on a button and switched it from automatic to manual. green led flashes permanently. although the blue lights up in the vehicle. hope google translates correctly.
thx for help

Yes google translator does a good job. :)

I have no idea why it doesn't work for you.

When I'm in the box I start the car and the green LED turns blue. All flags are displayed correctly in the race.

Possibly you wil need to instruct in Simhub the Event triggers in the nextion binding editor inside of simhub on the nextion tab.

thats also where my qustion comes from: how do you get the yellow sector flags to appear?? i cant seeem to find the event triggers for that??

This was working perfectly for me. Unfortinately I had to reinstall Windows, and also Simhub. When I reinstalled this, I'm having exact same issue as above, just a green blinking light when in the car, regardless if the ignition is on or off, and no flags.

Any idea how I can rectify it, or if something has changed as it was working perfectly before. Don't think I had to configure anything differently the first time I installed it.

I'm sorry for everyone, but I can't find any faults. It works perfectly for me, even after a fresh install.
I have a lot of work and I don't know if I can do it again.
For me it works for AC, ACC, Automobilista.

Last edited:
Hi ,

I has also the problems with the situation that the green flashing LED is not changing to the blue LED and also that the flags was not show on the Display. I fixed the app. But I wait for Thomas say it is okay before I pass them on. It is his app and therefore his decision. I tested the app, it's ready to use in my opinion. But it has not been tested in all situations. The app works for me so far.

Cheers Basti

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 152 7.7%
  • < 5 years