LuccaRing - Circuito dei Baluardi

Tracks LuccaRing - Circuito dei Baluardi Luccaring 1.0 - Legacy HD edition

Login or Register an account to download this content
After loosing control at the bump I flew of track and through the ground, seems like there is a hole here somewhere:
Zwischenablage01.jpg

..try again at a different time. It's been downloaded by 1k+ people in less than 24 hrs so yes, it might be a bit hard on the server. Let me know if you still can't get it later on, in which case tomorrow i'll temporarily upload on our S3 and privately share the link with users who got similar issues (don't want to mess up all RD stats).

Thanks. I've tried 4 times today, last time was 10 mins ago. Got to 81mb then the server cr@ped out again.

After loosing control at the bump I flew of track and through the ground, seems like there is a hole here somewhere:
View attachment 189072
Ouch! That will clearly need an hotfix, along with a couple minor issues i found. Let's wait a few days though and see if something else is found...Testing is never enough :cautious:
Also with next small update we will add a VR camera set and a scenic one by Norbs ;)
Thanks for your feedback!

Ouch! That will clearly need an hotfix, along with a couple minor issues i found. Let's wait a few days though and see if something else is found...Testing is never enough :cautious:
Also with next small update we will add a VR camera set and a scenic one by Norbs ;)
Thanks for your feedback!

norbs cant do it without that track map showing the stuff you want highlighted. :D

I came accross a strange issue with this track: on a server with the Kunos' Mazda Miata (the old one), shifting with paddles does not work. No problem in offline play. Do you have any idea of where the problem comes from?

I came accross a strange issue with this track: on a server with the Kunos' Mazda Miata (the old one), shifting with paddles does not work. No problem in offline play. Do you have any idea of where the problem comes from?
Not really.. doubt it is track related though, maybe some specific server-side config is disabling sequence shifter on manual shifter cars?..

Are we getting some news for Epiphany? It's quite some time...
..not really. Lots of work and not much time left for the LuccaRing last year. We did a small bunch of minor updates to be released alongside a new layout somewhere in time, but we don't really have a release date yet.
The new layout will be based off the few races that were held in Lucca back in the '30s:
..lots of stuff to be done even before a beta release, so don't hold your breath: we'll keep you posted :)

..finally time for a little update: here are a few screenshot showing the area we are currently rebuilding, and an example of building (the first we completed). As you can see, there's still a hell of a lot of stuff to model there.. but the thing is actually moving forward :)

Detailed pointscloud from photogrammetry:
tribunale_pointcloud.PNG

Hi-poly scan result:
tribunale_reconstruction.PNG

Lowpoly model:
tribunale_lowpoly.PNG

Textured lowpoly:
tribunale_lowpoly_textured.PNG

...global overview of the parts we scanned (the completed building is in low right area of the image):
overview_pointcloud.PNG

Hey guys..lots of time we no updates, sorry about that.
We are currently in "pause mode", waiting to see if the thing can be ported to ACC in the upcoming months. And not much progress has been done on the new layout (work work work).
Yet...I wish to share with you the following AI update made a few months ago by our fellow simracer Topuz: i intended to release it with a new major update, but that doesn't make much sense right now so i thought you could enjoy it already ;)
Let me know if AI races get any better with it ;)
http://directo.it/AC/luccaring_ai_update_by_topuz.zip

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%