LuccaRing - Circuito dei Baluardi

Tracks LuccaRing - Circuito dei Baluardi Luccaring 1.0 - Legacy HD edition

Login or Register an account to download this content
Couldn't do it for today, the compressed SD package exceeds upload limits on RD: i think i can shrink some textures more, don't really know if it will fit (need to drop 150mb down) but i'll give it another shot tomorrow!

irSindaco updated LuccaRing - Circuito dei Baluardi with a new update entry:

LuccaRing 1.0 SD

preview02.jpg
v1.0 Changelog:
  • A full photogrammetric scan of the monumental walls + some hidden monuments and artifacts (this required something like 6000+ images!..which meant hours of shooting and days waiting for the right light conditions + hours of processing + retopo etc...hope you like it!)
  • A scan of a modern small crane-machine taking care of them walls (wonder how it would...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just did a few laps and it is very very nice. Few frame drops on this old pile but that is to be expected. Congrats on the big 1.0!
You can try playing with the world detail slider, each notch will remove some grass/cars/minor details. Hopefully even slower PC's can find the sweet spot :cool:

Last edited:
OK 1.0 HD is uploaded (really took a while...)!

All contributors *should* receive an email with usual instructions (might take another while as the system is sending out mails in batch, 70 users per hour).

In case you can't see it or just don't want to wait, all you have to do is to login (http://directo.it/luccaring/wp-login.php) with your donation e-mail / password and then go to the download page.

...and in case you can't remember your password, just click on "Password dimenticata" in the login page, and follow instructions to setup a new one.

Thanks everyone for the kind words and support.
Time to drive!

Guys just received an alert, and some of the contributors might have downloaded the pre-release version: all contributors please check that you downloaded this file:
LuccaRing_1.0_HD.7z
If it's "luccaring.rar", that's the pre-release version (cameras NOT working), so please re-download..for some reason the download page was not updated.
Sorry for the mistake and thanks for your patience!

I'm dying to try the v1.0 of the track and been trying to download for 2 days now but the RD server connection keeps timing out :( (guess it can't handle the traffic). Could you possibly post an alternate link on the track's official website?

Thanks.

I'm dying to try the v1.0 of the track and been trying to download for 2 days now but the RD server connection keeps timing out :( (guess it can't handle the traffic). Could you possibly post an alternate link on the track's official website?

Thanks.
..try again at a different time. It's been downloaded by 1k+ people in less than 24 hrs so yes, it might be a bit hard on the server. Let me know if you still can't get it later on, in which case tomorrow i'll temporarily upload on our S3 and privately share the link with users who got similar issues (don't want to mess up all RD stats).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back