LucasDesigns' 2021 Season Mod

Skins LucasDesigns' 2021 Season Mod Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
I downloaded this mod and it's fantastic but maybe it's better to use it when every livery is revealed and the rest and then for a little annoyance two ricciardo you could use the alonso model of f1 2018 but the same great job I hope you can improve it over time to make the best mod of f1 2020

I downloaded this mod and it's fantastic but maybe it's better to use it when every livery is revealed and the rest and then for a little annoyance two ricciardo you could use the alonso model of f1 2018 but the same great job I hope you can improve it over time to make the best mod of f1 2020
Yeah I know, I've been investigating for a while how I can get Alonso's face, I'll upload it asap

lucas

excelente trabajo...
desde argentina. un abrazo grande...

que lastima que no se puedan actualizar los nombres en el menú.. aun no he podido encontrar la solución. si la hay,, o si tu la tienes....
espero que se pueda actualizar nombres en el menu. ya

abrazo grande

PD: perdon ppor escribir en español.....

Hi I don't know what the problem is, but the mclaren and alpha tauri teams look pixelated, the rest are amazing

Last edited:
lucas

excelente trabajo...
desde argentina. un abrazo grande...

que lastima que no se puedan actualizar los nombres en el menú.. aun no he podido encontrar la solución. si la hay,, o si tu la tienes....
espero que se pueda actualizar nombres en el menu. ya

abrazo grande

PD: perdon ppor escribir en español.....
tranquilo, hablo español jajaja. El caso, alessio088 hizo un mod en el que podías cambiar los nombres (aunque no es rápido al menos lo puedes usar), espero que te sirva!
Y gracias por el apoyo!

claro lucas.
si he consultado también. si pero no me doy cuenta de como hacerlo. antes teniendo el f1 2018 había un archivo que lo reemplazabas, ahora se ve que lo han hecho mas difícil...

perdón por mi ignorancia ,, estaría genial ya que los trabajos de actualización avanzan rapidísimos..

saludos

So, I noticed that the McLaren and Alpha Tauri cars are painted on the FOM car. Why is that? The game now is applying FOM paint schemes to my McLaren and Alpha Tauri cars. I looked in ERP and the manual installation folder and they are painted on FOM cars.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 282 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 410 39.9%