Low, unstable FPS

Hello guys,

sorry if this was already discussed.

I have a little problem with FPS. In my eyes the game should works perfectly, but somehow doesn't.
The problem is the FPS are very unstable, in one situation I have 37, in other 45 and then 57. It's very noticeable during racing or drifting.
It doesn't seem I had this issue before, because I think I would definitely notice.

I've tried reinstalling AC, tried changing the video quality and it seems that changing the quality doesn't affect the FPS, tried update GPU drivers and its still same, it doesn't
exceed 60 fps. I think with my setup, I should have more than 60 FPS, but maybe I am wrong.

Setup:
AMD Ryzen 5 1600
Radeon RX Vega 56
16 GB RAM
SSD

I am looking forward for your tips and advice, anything, thank you!:)

Yes yes, I forgot to mention I use SOL, but I think the problem occured now, because I hadn't any problem with FPS so far.
I've driven on multiply tracks with video quality on maximum and hadn't any problem so far, it baffles me.

Thank you so much for your patience.:)

Enable this and restart CM and see if it gives you the FTH warning.
fth1.jpg

Not enough information here.
- Which resolution are you running? FullHD? WQHD?
- Which features of CSP are in use? ExtraFX for example? Disable it. As Kevin already wrote, there are some major FPS-Killer within CSP, e.g. Dynamic Shadows within LightningFX.
- Which Apps do you use? Some apps are FPS-Killers too.

Rule of thumb: Disable everything first, and check your FPS. And after that start working your way up. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back