F1 2013 Low speed rear grip

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi All

Unfortunately i do no have a huge amount of time to play this each week, i like it very much but am frustrated by the lack of low speed rear grip. Even when softening the whole cars grip and deadening the wheels acceleration i still spin like a ballerina out of low speed corners until around 150kph. I only play offline so if anyone has a cheat or a mod to tighten up the rear grip i would be very happy. I dont have the time or skill like some guys to control the rear grip so need an easy fix to make this game enjoyable!

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers

F1A

I play on pc with an xbox controller, and low speed traction is pretty bad, and not realistic. Watch any F1 replay, where they show telemetry, and you can see most drivers are full throttle before they are out of 1st gear, and never part throttle in 2nd, which is almost impossible with this game. They also come out of low speed corners, with some steering lock, and are flat down, also nearly impossible in the game. They added a ton of aero grip this year and got rid of most of the mechanical grip, a little too far in each direction imo.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 201 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.2%