Low spec PC

As this is 50% off on Steam would like to try it, the PC is Dual Core with Nvida and meets the min specs okay. My go to sim is GSC at the moment which I can run at medium-high 60+ frames, so was just asking if I should hit the button will I get a good experience from it :whistling:

Bugbear say it's an old engine and works okay with a low spec, so I may just do it anyway for the fun factor :)

i cant say for sure. ofc i have some advice that i shouldn't post here, if you get my meaning. one thing, i imagine this is a game that will look great at low settings...and i really doubt you need the 60 fps like in a full on GSC like sim. but other than FPS & driving sims im typically fine with 30+.

As this is 50% off on Steam would like to try it, the PC is Dual Core with Nvida and meets the min specs okay. My go to sim is GSC at the moment which I can run at medium-high 60+ frames, so was just asking if I should hit the button will I get a good experience from it :whistling:

Bugbear say it's an old engine and works okay with a low spec, so I may just do it anyway for the fun factor :)
If you can run a dxdiag and post the results in a txt file here or write down your specs precisely we can help you out a lot more precise.

You can run dxdiag by going to your start menu, than type dxdiag, press enter. "Save All Information..." and than upload the file here :).

I almost forgot you!
The specs are indeed quite low end, however if you are running medium settings you should be OK. Just fiddle around with the settings till you are happy with the performance vs. fidelity. 60 fps is where people usually aim for, but many don't notice a difference when it is lower than that.

A word of advice tho, you might want to upgrade your OS (to Windows 7) as you are still on XP, this OS is severly outdated and discontinued by MS. And when you are at it upgrade your RAM to 4GB as you only have 2. Or save up some more and upgrade your entire system ;-).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 232 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 223 14.2%