Low FPS with Radeon R9 Fury

Im running a i5-4690k with 16GB Ram, Radeon R9 Fury (drivers updated), Win 10 and im getting extremly low FPS even when i set all graphics to "basic".
Around 10-15fps during racestarts, and a bit better (20-30fps) when the field is spread out.
Tried turning HUD of, set FFB to low (even turned it off) but nothing seems to help.
I'm using a Thrustmaster TX.

Anyone else experiencing problems like this?

We have had conflicting reports of ATI performance being bad since they released the Crimson drivers. Ultimately, there isn't a great deal we can do about it though other than wait for ATI to fix the issues in the driver...

We have had conflicting reports of ATI performance being bad since they released the Crimson drivers. Ultimately, there isn't a great deal we can do about it though other than wait for ATI to fix the issues in the driver...

Just tried Stock Car Extreme and had the exact same problems there. So probably driver related as you say..

I had issues when I first tried a race this morning, R9 390 on Win 10 with crimson drivers, in race I was at between 20 to 30fps with all settings maxed except shadows at high, switched from SS to multisampling at 4x and the fps went right back up, did a race against 23 AI just now, race start was 70fps going up to between 90 and 130 which is good enough, might be worth playing around with those setting's to see what you get

I had issues when I first tried a race this morning, R9 390 on Win 10 with crimson drivers, in race I was at between 20 to 30fps with all settings maxed except shadows at high, switched from SS to multisampling at 4x and the fps went right back up, did a race against 23 AI just now, race start was 70fps going up to between 90 and 130 which is good enough, might be worth playing around with those setting's to see what you get[/QUOT

Thanks for the advice! But I've tried just about every setting there is but nothing seems to help :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back