Low energy problem

Hi, I think I need some help. I'm an avid sim racer, I don't have a sofa even, I have my rig instead! I'm having a real problem with having no energy. It's got so bad that I turn my pc off right after I've turned it on.

I have an illness and I'm at my predicted EoL. I've tried every medical professional I've come across and have got nothing. I'm trying to race and all they do is try and put me in a care home.

Have any of you ever had no energy? How did you solve it?
I don't absorb much from food, so really im looking for an unconventional idea.
Anyway, I'm a bit stuffed so I thought I'd ask. Just in case.
Cheers!

health issues are rather complex. hard to give advice but conventional medical treatment only focuses on symptoms and medical treatment.

i think you should have a hollistic approach here. it sound like you have hypothyroidism. I had that years ago.
Basically your thyrod isn´t working properly, because of too high cortisol levels for example. You should have somebody look at your hormon and testosteron levels.
many times those issues evolve from bad lifestyle habits, bad nutriton o just stress.

I had those symptoms when i had hypthyroidism, doctors prescribed me l-thyroxn and adressed just the symptomns. I had days were i didn´t even have energy to get up, you feel weak and with loss fo energy. terrible.
While in realtity my thyrod was just overstrained because of too high cortisol levels.

Thanks for the response. You're close, I have a problem with my pancreas so I don't absorb the food once its digested. I have medication but it doesn't fix everything.
So ideas/information like yours is ideal.

No, it's a diagnosed issue with my pancreas, I know a painful amount about what's wrong with me. Hence the predicted EoL.
What they don't tell you is how to actually live with it. I know its not like I have a bright future ahead of me, but I would really like to race while I'm still here.

That leaves my complete lack of energy. I'm ex Army so I KNOW exhaustion. I feel like that as soon as I open my eyes. But I know that someone out there is the same or is thinking differently. I'm trying to find those people.

have cortisol and testosteron checked in the morning after waking up by saliva testing. Start with hormon levels and find someone who can interpret that. Don´t talk yourself down. Solutions do exist for everything.
We live in a toxic environment our body is not meant for. Many modern habits destroy us. Cortsisol levels are an issue that you wouldn´t think of what it can cause.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 355 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years