Loupedeck CT profile for Assetto Corsa Competizione

Misc Loupedeck CT profile for Assetto Corsa Competizione 3

Login or Register an account to download this content
stracer submitted a new resource:

Loupedeck CT profile for Assetto Corsa Competizione - Loupedeck CT custom profile for ACC, including labelled buttons for all ECU maps for every GT3 car!

Too many settings in ACC to fit on your wheel ? Can't remember all those ECU maps and what each is for in every single car? And... you happen to own a Loupedeck CT?

Then this custom profile is for you! All the extra buttons (traction control, ABS, brake bias, etc.) are mapped to Loupedeck CT dials and buttons for easy access. This includes labelled (!) buttons for all ECU Maps for every GT3 car in the game. So, no more frantically trying to remember whether ECU map 5 in that BMW is a...

Read more about this resource...

stracer updated Loupedeck CT profile for Assetto Corsa Competizione with a new update entry:

v2 of the Loupedeck CT profile for ACC - with more care profiles and minor bug fixes

Hi folks,

I decided to update the Loupedeck custom profile for Assetto Corsa Competizione to include more car profiles (see pics below). The additional profiles are mostly for EVO versions of cars that use the same set of ECU maps as their predecessors. But I thought it would be nicer if you can pick a profile named after the actual car you're sitting in, rather than having to use the older car's profile (even if the set of ECU maps is the same). :)

I also added a profile for the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

stracer updated Loupedeck CT profile for Assetto Corsa Competizione with a new update entry:

v3 of the Loupedeck CT profile for ACC - improvements to replay controls

Hi folks,

another small iteration with a few updates to the replay controls page (accessed via round button 4, pic below). I have integrated the free view - I only recently found out that such a thing exists in ACC :)

Activate the free view with the middle button on the large wheel. The rotational dials on the left side and the large wheel at the bottom are mapped with free view camera movements (rotate free camera, zoom, zoom speed, etc). The 'free view menu' button is only for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I don't own a Loupedesk CT, but thanks for taking the time to create this profile - looks great!

I've never even heard of the Loupedesk before...it looks like a great bit of kit, but the price is a bit steep to use solely for sim racing ;)

I don't own a Loupedesk CT, but thanks for taking the time to create this profile - looks great!

I've never even heard of the Loupedesk before...it looks like a great bit of kit, but the price is a bit steep to use solely for sim racing ;)

Hi Red-5,

thanks for stopping by. You're right, the loupedeck CT is made for (professional) photo and video editing, and that's what I bought it for. But during lockdown I thought, why not use it for something else as well :)

But I definitely wouldn't advise to buy one for ACC use only :D

Hi Red-5,

I just bought the Live-S and could not find a way to map a key to simulate a long press, like the one used to start the engine. Maybe you help me.

Thanks in advance.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 129 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 173 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing