PC1 Louder than words

Its bloody amazing, and sums up a lot about PCars. So much hate and insults thrown at the game before and during release for a multitude of reasons; but I think that PCars rivals no other in graphics, sound, immersive experience, and feel. Sure there's some issues with multiplayer; but it's one of, if not the, best simracers I've ever played.

WOW WOW WOW Absolutely fantastic video. I wish my Pcars looked like that. That video is the 2nd best fan made video of a game I have ever seen, production wise. So well done indeed.:thumbsup:

Isn't it amazing though that gaming must be one of the only industries that gets free quality advertising? Every modern game gets better made videos than the devs can make and the value of these free commercials is endless. They developers and distributors must rub their hands in pure joy.

They developers and distributors must rub their hands in pure joy.
I'm sure they do. Then when people buy the game and criticise it on the official forums, they ban them for life, lol. It's sad, but true. Case in point, from the patch notes:
"Ensure that the AI always pit when they need to change tyres based on the weather conditions."
This is still broken and when I pointed that out I got bannned along with a few others.

I'm sure they do. Then when people buy the game and criticise it on the official forums, they ban them for life, lol. It's sad, but true. Case in point, from the patch notes:
"Ensure that the AI always pit when they need to change tyres based on the weather conditions."
This is still broken and when I pointed that out I got bannned along with a few others.

I agree with you that they are not good with customer service, but I'd say you were banned for this ;):

From the Pcars forum:
You software developers are the most arrogant people on the planet.
Who's fault is it that patch 1.4 has made the FFB even worse than it was?
Who's fault is it that patch 1.4 has not fixed the wet weather AI pit stops?
Who's fault is it that set-ups are not saving between season?
Who's fault is it that in just over a month only two of the dozens of reported and acknowledged bugs/problems listed here have been fixed?

Bottom line is this. You have over a miillion sales. You are laughing all the way to the bank. You have nothing but sheer contempt for your customers.
You are totally unnaccountable. You hide behind moderators who ban people for complaining or any other reason they feel like banning someone for. You even ban IP addresses for what you decide are the worst offenders (and again, this is purely down to the whim of a name;ess, faceless, unnaccountable coward of a moderator).

And you're going to ban me.
Because you can.
Because you are all cowards who wouldn't dare take us on face-to-face,
Selling broken software, not fixing it, not having the basic human decency to admit to mistakes and accept blame and hiding behind the power of the ban-hammer makes you what you are.
You know what you are.
The sad thing is you are so dead and cold inside that you don't care.
If you have children...I pity them.
Anyway. Ban me now.
I'm better than any of you.

All of which is actually probably true. :whistling:

There are always two sides to every story. Those that claim being banned for no reason never seem to reveal what they posted (everything!) prior to the ban. I'm sure it goes both ways but the above is typical (tone) of those getting banned.

I don't think it's typical. He has some very valid points. But there have been people banned for no reason. ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 444 39.7%