AC Lotus T125 S1 @ Silverstone GP - Sun 11th May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Chris

Premium
Screenshot_lotus_exos_125_s1_monza_20-3-2014-10-47-15.jpg

"Time for some Formula One!... Well, sort of."

Important changes: Now multiplayer is released we have some more insights in how the servers work. Please make sure to follow the points below closely
  • As long as written chat isn't available the use of Teamspeak is mandatory. If you can't join our Teamspeak channel for this event please sign out in time.,
  • Book your slots in time from 18:00 AEST (08:00 GMT) which leaves you with a 60 minute time frame to book your slots on the servers. If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 18:00 AEST (08:00 GMT) so your spot can go to somebody else.
  • Server passwords are handed out on Teamspeak from 18:00 AEST (08:00 GMT) onwards.

Haven't got the game yet? Buy AC directly from the RD Store for only 34,99 Euro

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #2 LOTUS T1
Track: Silverstone GP
Cars: Lotus Exos T125 Step 1

http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
Practice: 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT)
Qualifying: 19:45 AEST (09:45 GMT)
Race: 20:00 AEST (10:00 GMT) 20 Laps

Teamspeak password: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit! The more fun we make it, the more inclined people will be to join in and make the grids bigger.

Priority access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

Entry list for Server #2
  1. Chris Stacey
  2. Noel Spence
  3. James Scanlan
  4. Jason Miller
  5. David Armstrong
  6. Dewald Nel
  7. April Dillon
  8. Rupe Wilson
  9. Open Slot
  10. Open Slot
  11. Open Slot
  12. Open Slot
  13. Open Slot
  14. Open Slot
  15. Open Slot
  16. Open Slot
  17. Open Slot
  18. Open Slot
  19. Open Slot
  20. Open Slot
  21. Open Slot
  22. Open Slot
If you join a RACDEPARTMENT.COM server please use your real name that matches your account name. Failure to do this, may result in your participation of the event being suspended.
Click Me for details

Last edited by a moderator:
Just happened with the 1M club event. :)

Had about 3 guys with 1 hour to go, then started the session with about 8 or 9. Was good stuff!

In all likeliness, I'll be there :)

anyone wanna post lap times?..... I'm curios to see just how far behind I'll be :laugh::roflmao:

I've managed a time today, which I did with soft tires. The soft tires are great for flying laps, but I'm finding them useless for longer periods of time. Maybe it's my driving, but I think they're overheating. So I'll likely be racing on Medium tires instead. Is this just me? Or is anyone else finding this?

Setup on this car's a bit of a headache. Front grip is easily the default's limiting factor, especially in Abbey, Copse, Becketts and Stowe. Neutral balance is essential to taking these parts quickly and carrying speed through the exits. Finding the front grip is easy. Problem is neutral balances are incredibly difficult to tame in AC :p

Mod edit, we dont discuss lap times.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, please make sure you read and adhere to the important changes, highlighted in red text in the original post.
Looking forward to getting out on track and having a good time :)

Just remember to be booked into the server within that 1 hour window and everything will go swimmingly :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 340 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 467 38.9%