AC Lotus T125 S1 @ Silverstone GP - Sun 11th May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
As you finish a race online, if you go into my documents C:\Users\xxxxx\Documents\Assetto Corsa\replay. You will see a file named cr
if you rename this file to the track you can then watch the replay of your race.
in the replay section in game.

Good race guys. I got screwed on the start though - when the lights went out my pov was from someone else's car and I had to press ctrl 3 to get back to my cockpit. Lost half a lap before I figured out what was going on :roflmao:

Good fun none the less. Catch you guys next weekend.

i had a absolute blast .:)

thanks to Noel for the setup it really helped me :thumbsup::thumbsup:
And the others who posted there's.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
i started off slow and built up the speed..
really good fun never thought id enjoy these cars..

thanks to all that showed up see you next time..;)

Great racing guys :) I got a pretty good launch off the line but wasn't able to take the lead in the first corner. Then several laps later, I had an absolutely cracking battle with April before I accidentally hit her at Abbey. So sorry about that! :\
For some reason I caught you really quickly down the pit-straight and had no where to go into Abbey... I dunno, it all happened so fast ahah

On your screen I was probably skating all over the place but, here's how our epic battle looked from my end, before that first crash ahha!

Cheers guys! Can't wait for the next one! Now, off to watch Lewis try to convert pole to a 4th consecutive win :) :) :D

Was certainly an awesome race, and Chris, you and I appear to be on a level that means we're in for plenty of awesome races in the future in this car... Hint hint ;)

It was terrifying to battle with you though, because I was watching you warp all over the place. There was a few places in the first few laps where you looked like you were being abducted by aliens, lifting up into the sky! Things settled down towards the middle, your connection more or less stabilized despite the 700ms+ ping. And here, the race was nothing short of excellent.

It doesn't look as bad for you as it did to me. Those little 'reverse drifts' I'm doing in your video, I saw you doing plenty of that, as well as disappearing, straight lining off the track and teleporting back. I guess that's what happened in Abbey, as I definitely saw you weren't on my inside there (on my end). But as AC corrected for that, I guess that's what made the impact so mental.

When it happened, I thought it was probably the single most terrifying moment I've ever had in simracing. But looking at it in your video, I've got to say, it's the most comical and most funny aswell. I couldn't help but laugh at the sudden catapult off the track. :D

pretty much the first time i really spent time in AC today.i struggled to put in consistent laps even though i had the 1 lap pace.had a pretty good from pole, built a little gap to 2nd, but on lap 2 i think i started spinning every other lap :D.i think something to mention in the startpost, if it really is as i think it is, is that singleplayer settings like tyre wear and fuel usage carry into online play. i started with 90liters and didnt use any.so theoretically people could start with 1 liter of fuel and tyre wear off and gain a huge advantage.
anyway, i had a lot of fun despite my bad race.

that was nice fun guys , cheers to chris for hosting , i did find a problem with the server though i had a lot of lag with everyones car ,they were like moving in jerking motions , and oops i nearly could have pinched first but mistimed the gap to chris and april and hit chris when they were at a stand still after there accident , but that would of been pinching it:thumbsup:

pretty much the first time i really spent time in AC today.i struggled to put in consistent laps even though i had the 1 lap pace.had a pretty good from pole, built a little gap to 2nd, but on lap 2 i think i started spinning every other lap :D.i think something to mention in the startpost, if it really is as i think it is, is that singleplayer settings like tyre wear and fuel usage carry into online play. i started with 90liters and didnt use any.so theoretically people could start with 1 liter of fuel and tyre wear off and gain a huge advantage.
thats strange jorn with the fuel as the ovi app had me with about 4 litres left of 90

It's probably because you have fuel and tyre simulation turned off in the driving settings menu.

Just as a suggestion, it may have been better to run the race with off track penalties disabled. Rejoining the track after an accident proved very difficult when the speed limit kicked in.

Anyway, any word on whether we'll run this car again? :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back