Lotus Renault Team - Who's the team mate of Kimi ?

So, Kubica it's not ready yet because his hand injury is not 100% healthy. So guys who's the team mate of Kimi ?

Petrov ? Senna ? Heidfeld ? or the test pilot: Romain Grosjean ?

I guess Petrov will be transfered to another team and Bruno will stay the mate of Kimi.

Tell me guys, what's your opinions?

Best Regards;
DRIZZ

I hope Senna, but unfortunately I think Petrov (he has the money).

BTW DRIZZ you forgot Romain Grosjean.

No offense to Petrov, Heidfeld or Grosjean, but I just really want to see Senna go on in a semi-competative car :)

I hope Senna, but unfortunately I think Petrov (he has the money).

BTW DRIZZ you forgot Romain Grosjean.

No offense to Petrov, Heidfeld or Grosjean, but I just really want to see Senna go on in a semi-competative car :)

Thanks about the complain of Grosjean!

But Senna makes more for the Renault team... But Petrov give the sponsors to Renault and the most of money. Grosjean i guess he isn't ready (experience).

Petrov is a good driver. But Senna and Grosjean are too imo. Just neither of them got a good opportunity to show that yet. Grosjean jumped in mid-season, and you could see how difficult it can be. Senna this season the same. He drove a full season though so he had that little advantage ahead Grosjean, but that HRT was really not a good car to drive.
However, considering all things, I think Lotus Renault's best opportunity is Grosjean, but just with a hairbreadth.

I don't think Heidfeld will be there, I would like to see Senna in that seat for a full season to see how good he is in a mid-car, we cannot judge him by his season in HRT, and he only drove Renault for a half-season..
Maybe they switch their seats like in HRT this year?

I personally think they'll go with Grosjean. He's driven an F1 car before, albeit probably before he was actually ready. He's just come off the back of winning the GP2 championship, and in the WSBR, he was driving the F1 show car and was setting competitive lap times

I don't see Red Bull doing that, as on their day, Renault can be serious competition for Red Bull, taking valuable points from them. So Red Bull wouldn't want to assist that.
There's no threat from HRT to Red Bull, so that's why the Ricciardo deal worked.

Grosjean i guess he isn't ready (experience).

LOL what? He's been from GP2 into F1 and back, winning the title. How much longer do you need him to go until he has enough experience? Did Algy have much time to get used to the car when he joined STR? Or guys like Perez and Di Resta? No.

I personally think they'll go with Grosjean. He's driven an F1 car before, albeit probably before he was actually ready. He's just come off the back of winning the GP2 championship, and in the WSBR, he was driving the F1 show car and was setting competitive lap times

^This. If he won't this time, he'll never be, doing a Pantano.

Sorry to Petrov, but his performance has gone the same way the car did; I am not really impressed since he'd been tied with Nick on points for about half the season, even after he was sacked. If Nick had been able to stay all season, Petrov might have been in deep trouble. That's enough for me.

Senna had his own difficulties. Own mistakes and problems happened, and I lost it a bit when he rather shook his fist at MSC than trying not to hit him again. Focus on driving, not complaining Bruno. You might have lost your seat just because you failed to deliver at Interlagos. Points would have been possible, and he was ahead of Petrov that time.

For me: Raikkönen/Grosjean, although anyone stepping in aside of Kimi will probably spend some time in his shadow.

An interesting pick would be D'Ambrosio; Sadly he lost out to money bag Pic at Virgin. They should have sacked Glock("Kampfdackel") instead.

Unlikely to me that he'll go and drive touring cars after he spend another season in GP2 to get the championship just to be tin-top racer.

Besides, BMW has signed some good drivers, they should get another rookie instead of Romain.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back