rF2 Lotus Ford Cortina @ Portugal 2009 - Thu 20 Jan 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I wont be able to make it tonight, I am taking some antibiotics and not feeling so well, sorry guys, I just need to lay down and rest, have a good one

That was excellent fun last night. Had a great battle in the first few laps with @Daniel R. and then an excellent fight with @Yves Larose, seriously that was one of the toughest and most fun battles I've had for ages!

Race 2 was a great scrap between us in the top 4, but as I was setting up a run somewhere, my FPS tanked and I just had to park the car to avoid ruining everyone else's race. It was a shame.

That was excellent fun last night. Had a great battle in the first few laps with @Daniel R. and then an excellent fight with @Yves Larose, seriously that was one of the toughest and most fun battles I've had for ages!

Race 2 was a great scrap between us in the top 4, but as I was setting up a run somewhere, my FPS tanked and I just had to park the car to avoid ruining everyone else's race. It was a shame.
Yep, was great fun for me too. I like the fact that it's possible to blow the engine if you totally abuse it on downshift. Must remember that next time. :roflmao:

Thanks for joining us @Jimlaad43 and thanks to all who raced. Get well soon @Kresh and I hope to see you all again soon. :thumbsup:

Now, what can we race next week???? I'd better take a look. :)

Yep, was great fun for me too. I like the fact that it's possible to blow the engine if you totally abuse it on downshift. Must remember that next time. :roflmao:

Thanks for joining us @Jimlaad43 and thanks to all who raced. Get well soon @Kresh and I hope to see you all again soon. :thumbsup:

Now, what can we race next week???? I'd better take a look. :)
Group C's are historic :whistling: so is old Hockenhiem

Yep, we were at '66 Hockenhiem a few weeks ago. I've been looking at cars for RA 2019. Tried the Lola Spyder.... great fun but a bit too much of a challenge. Gotta go to work now, but will try the 67 Endurance mod this evening. Although Grp C is also a possibility as are the S397 70's F1 cars.....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back