• 25000+ Members! Dear Guest, click this link to join the community on the official RaceDepartment Discord server

EU Lotus Ford Cortina @ Mid Ohio - Thu 10 Sept 2020

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff member
Premium
Jun 18, 2013
BTW obvious question :
Is there a template for the car?
Well, I know that the mod creator spent a lot of time and care to make the mod as authentic as possible. The skins took up a lot of his time, so I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't release a template.

However, I guess there's no harm in asking. @Dylan Yates , where do we stand with regards to the boys making their own custom skins for club races please? We will of course, respect your wishes.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Daniel R.

Daniel R.

500RPM
Premium
Sep 9, 2016
Well, I know that the mod creator spent a lot of time and care to make the mod as authentic as possible. The skins took up a lot of his time, so I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't release a template.

However, I guess there's no harm in asking. @Dylan Yates , where do we stand with regards to the boys making their own custom skins for club races please? We will of course, respect your decision.
Thanks denis, i also contacted him via PM already in the studio397 forum...we´ll see!

Reactions: Denis Betty

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff member
Premium
Jun 18, 2013
Hi everyone. Here's the template:

I don't have any issue with people making custom skins... However don't be a douche and make modern ones with Monster Energy logos! :p

I'd join you for the race but I'm in the middle of a house move :(
Thanks Dylan. :thumbsup:

Maybe you can join us next time. :)

What is your favorite social network?

• Twitter

Votes: 52 31.1%
  • Instagram

Votes: 58 34.7%
  • Facebook

Votes: 31 18.6%
  • Other (specify in thread)

Votes: 43 25.7%