rF2 Lotus Ford Cortina @ Goodwood - Thu 21 Oct 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Praccy last evening . @slideways doing real practice ---I where doing something else :D

20211019193805_1.jpg

Driving the Cortina for the first time right now, does anyone else have the problem of the ffb going crazy on straights ?
I've already lowered the force multiplier to the point where I almost have no feel in corners anymore but it still goes ham :rolleyes:

Its pretty undriveable like that on a DD

My game suddenly crashed again now at this moment in race 2 just like in race 1. I started last and get in to 5th place when my game crashed. Sorry guys i cannot race like this and I turned off my pc. Its enough for today. It was pleasure to race before game crash. Maybe some corrupted files in game i must see where is the problem :(
Anyway thx Denis for hosting as always and see you guys back on a track next thursday :)

Last edited:
Thanks all for signing up and for racing. Sorry to hear that so many are having problems with rF2 atm.
Hope you all get it sorted soon.

Can anybody help Jack Smith? He has a G27 on W10 - new OS install - and rF2 will not recognises his wheel. It seems ok in the wheel software but he cannot get Rf2 to map the axis and buttons correctly.

Last edited:
Even though being far off pace, I had great fun as always in that car.
So satisfying to get a whole lap sideways in all corners in it....

Just great!!

Thanks Denis for picking the combo and hosting.

Concerning the Logitech problem from Jack. In the controller assign menu, there is a button to detect controllers.
Does it show the G27?

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 234 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 162 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 119 7.5%