rF2 Lotus Ford Cortina @ Crystal Palace -Thu 23 Jan 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
View attachment 344218

Welcome to the rFactor2 racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help then don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It's an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CORTINA
Car: Lotus Ford Cortina '65, '66 (Select Historic Race Cars and 180 HP engine tuning option) (Steam)
Track: Crystal Palace 1969 v1.1 (Steam)

Schedule:
(EU)Thursday 23/01/20
Practice: 20:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:20 UTC (10 minutes)
Warm Up: 20:30 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 20:35 UTC (25 minutes)

Warm Up: 21:00 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 2: 21:05 UTC (25 minutes)

Entry List - 20 slots
  1. Denis Betty
  2. Victor Jimenez
  3. Stig Bidstrup
  4. Joe Cannarozzo
  5. newbert
  6. Craig Dunkley
  7. Ross McGregor
  8. Fushida
  9. Jack Smith
  10. Tiago Machado
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve
UTP#21

SERVER IS UP!

Sign me up please! First try to race with you all.
Hi Vic.
You are most welcome sir. I pride myself on doing my very best to make everybody, especially people who are new to club racing at RD, feel welcome and at home here.
However, before I can sign you up, I must ask a small favour. RD rules dictate that we all must fill in the Real Name field in Account Details. Click on your name, on the menu bar at the top of the page and open Account Details, scroll down and fill in Real name. This is so that event organisers can see at a glance, who is on the race server. Your name will only be visible to other Premium Members and only in race event threads. You don't need to worry about your name being visible on the internet.

As soon as you've done it, post in this thread, and I'll add you to the sign up list. Any questions, fire away, I'm always happy to help where I can. :)

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 89 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 8.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.4%
  • < 5 years