rF2 Lotus Ford Cortina @ Ahvenisto - Thu 03 Jun 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Aww..:( Another great combo that I won't make.
Unfortunately I'm still buried in RL computerdesk work so deep it makes my eyes bleed..:cry:
Have fun guys!

Great stuff.
Welcome back to Thursdays in rF2. :thumbsup:
Looking forward to it. I think the last time I raced these was also on a track with a bridge at Oran Park!

I did some laps last night. This could be crazy! Turn 1 is really tricky to find a braking point, the hill after the corner after the pits is going to be sketchy and that final corner will certainly be interesting by the time of the race!

Looking forward to it. I think the last time I raced these was also on a track with a bridge at Oran Park!

I did some laps last night. This could be crazy! Turn 1 is really tricky to find a braking point, the hill after the corner after the pits is going to be sketchy and that final corner will certainly be interesting by the time of the race!
I always liked this track. IIRC it's a conversion from AC?

after 33 laps I finally managed to be faster than Jacky Ickx (AI) in his Cortina. This car drives like a bin in compare to that awesome caterham we drove last week. Beautiful track with that elevation changes. But careful I found an romantic spot next to the track in an tiny lake, which sends you back to pit. Maybe you won't miss it just like me , to find it. Keep one of the left handers in fully drift with an very spectacular angle which brings you on some grass on the left of the track right into that romantic place.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 121 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 94 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 128 13.6%