Lotus F1 Team [2021 Port]

Skins Lotus F1 Team [2021 Port] 1.00

Login or Register an account to download this content
HeskeyBoy21 submitted a new resource:

Lotus F1 Team [2021 Port] - IF - Lotus return instead of Alpine

"HeskeyBoy21 here! Sorry for being gone for so long. I have been mega busy with my Masters degree and other responsibilities. Here is the return of the Lotus mod, the last mod I ever created for F1 2020. Now it returns, with improvements for F1 2021! :x3:

REVEAL TRAILER
CLICK ME

How did you port the 2020 mod into F1...

Read more about this resource...

Hey,
I recently installed your mod and really like it! I was wondering if I can somehow use the crew and pitlane stuff on MyTeam? I really like this design and can't find better/similar ones dedicated to MyTeam so I thought I'll ask you!
Btw, keep up the good work!

Hey,
I recently installed your mod and really like it! I was wondering if I can somehow use the crew and pitlane stuff on MyTeam? I really like this design and can't find better/similar ones dedicated to MyTeam so I thought I'll ask you!
Btw, keep up the good work!
Hi thanks for the support I really appreciate it! It should be possibly to manually install the crew kits over the MyTeam staff but I am extremely busy with January deadlines at the moment to do this :(

Hey, i want to use this mod in MyTeam is that possible??
Not yet. Its possible through modding it manually over from ParkYongLee's modular mods and their f1 cars in myteam mod along with base files installed. I am quite busy at the moment tho unfortuantly. I never made a myteam release cause it was not possible at the time.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back