AC Lotus Exos 125 @ Nurburgring GP - Sun 11 Jan 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
There's your problem

The right path is:

D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\ferito-blueflag

not

D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\apps\python\ferito-blueflag

Can I join as a maybe seeing as theres a decent amount of pit boxes left? :D

I realize the practice starts in ~2 hrs so it might be a little short notice.

There's your problem

The right path is:

D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\ferito-blueflag

not

D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\apps\python\ferito-blueflag

You are a legend my friend - thank you!!

Apologies by the way. This probably seemed simple to you guys but this is my first gaming PC after consoles and I'm a bit of a dumbass - I promise I'm a little better on track ha

Started 11th!
At turn 3 i was 2nd !
Did a really good race with good lap times and was +16 from 3rd.
Was laughing pretty hard because i managed to survive that mayhem.
Then decided to pit in, GAME CRASH.

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/****-dat-****.png

I feel you @Stelios Fevgatos .

My race was very weird.. Started 7th, involved in an accident at 3rd turn, resulting in heavy front and rear wing damage. I drove like that for 3 laps and pitted for repairs and refuelling at the 4th. My pace was mediocre but somehow I managed to go up to 2nd position. I thought my positions app was broken.. Finally I finished 2nd, 1 lap behind @Geoffroy Tassenoy . GJ Geoffroy :)

PS Guys if you think anyone wronged you during the race, try to resolve the matter through pms. If you are not happy with the outcome, please file a report with a video of the incident from at least 2-3 different cameras.

Qualified well, managed to land p2 on the grid, decided to take it easy into the first few corners but got wiped out at turn 3/4. Not quite sure what happened, someone said I was lagging a bit. Carried it round with damaged front and rear wing 5 laps to pit for enough fuel to finish, then got taken out after the schumacher s after losing it a bit. I was determined to finish it and then my game crashed. All in all a terrible race for me.

Felt like I had to vent a little.

Edit: really want to see those first few turns, if anyone has a replay!

After the first laps mayhem, got into a pretty nice rythm and managed some laps in the low 1:47, good enough for me:D. Also there is no need to be that agressive in the first laps, sometimes I was stuck in the middle of 5 cars! Keep enough spacing and wait for great opportunities to pass. You´re gonna be faster wasting 3-4 behind a slow car than taking a minute on the pits. (and ruining somebody else race)
@Geoffroy Tassenoy Must have picked up the Mercedes Exos...:laugh: What a pace!!!

pretty frustrating race for if I am honest...the first 2 laps were just madness. Got hit few times the last one damaged my steering and I had to pit. After the pit, got up to 4th and closing slowly on Akis but made a mistake when I was about to lap a back marker (all my fault here) and the was the end of that. Overall, angry with myself more than anything...

@Geoffroy Tassenoy well done mate. You looked like the only driver capable of running 25 consistent and fast laps with this car! Top job :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 318 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 447 39.2%