Lotus Exige V6Cup MegaColorPack (x24)

Skins Lotus Exige V6Cup MegaColorPack (x24) 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
B1gy submitted a new resource:

Lotus Exige V6Cup MegaColorPack (x24) - 23+1 Fictional Skins -FULLY CUSTOMIZED-

After trying it I enjoyed the Exige V6Cup unfortunately make the single brand had a sadness with the original single skin.
So I prepared a pack of various colors and various liveries to give a hint of color to V6Cup.

View attachment 74606

Every single Skins, has Rims, Calipers, Interior (Belts, seams, Display, etc), Pilot Clothing (helmet, overalls, gloves), Crew (helmet, overalls, gloves and Banner).

I also added the drilled brake discs (as it should be in reality)...

Read more about this resource...

Hey,

Very good idea. I like how you go into detail with the interior, rims etc. I wouldn't leave 5 stars in the current state though.

There are a few quality problems:
  • There is a cross pattern on the paint of plain silver and titanium cars.
  • Numbers are blurry.
  • Lines of the numbers 1 to 10 are blurry, especially in front of the car.
I really love your previous works and that's how I know you can do much better, which is why I'm writing this. ;)

Take your time to do your skins, and better quality than quantity. :)

Hey,

Very good idea. I like how you go into detail with the interior, rims etc. I wouldn't leave 5 stars in the current state though.

There are a few quality problems:
  • There is a cross pattern on the paint of plain silver and titanium cars.
  • Numbers are blurry.
  • Lines of the numbers 1 to 10 are blurry, especially in front of the car.
I really love your previous works and that's how I know you can do much better, which is why I'm writing this. ;)

Take your time to do your skins, and better quality than quantity. :)

Thanks for the feedback Edouard, :thumbsup:

Some of the things reported are of my knowledge and spirals, others have no chance of resolution.

In order:

-On The "Silver" and "titanium" I created the skin using alpha channels and using a "metal_detail" of the main color (and not the white "standard")
This is to have a better gloss paint (you can see the same "defect" also on the number 6)
Unfortunately it is a congenital defect of this car specifically; as it internal doors are colored by "metal_detail". (I also opened a threadh (on ACForum) about to try to get more info)

-On the lines instead (1 and 10) they are probably most noticeable maybe for a particular contrast of the yellow.
But all are made (1 to 10) with the same base.
Unfortunately, this is a defect "congenital" of the skin, in fact the front of the hood is "deformed" and it was a grueling search just to bring them straight. (Hard to explain, but if you try to open the "dds" of the skin you will understand what i mean)

Probably by increasing the resolution (4k) the defective alleviate a lot, but as in the race isn't very evident, I preferred to keep me any slight imperfection in favor of a lighter weight.

-For Numbers instead, I think it is more or less the same defect lines,
But honestly I had not noticed (perhaps more accentuated with two-digit numbers .... especially the 11 on the hood)

Anyway check it better,
if I can improve a little bit, I will publish an update. ;)

-On The "Silver" and "titanium" I created the skin using alpha channels and using a "metal_detail" of the main color (and not the white "standard")
This is to have a better gloss paint (you can see the same "defect" also on the number 6)
Unfortunately it is a congenital defect of this car specifically; as it internal doors are colored by "metal_detail". (I also opened a threadh (on ACForum) about to try to get more info)

Sorry for the late reply. I had the same issue with the Z4 before. That happens when you put a plain texture, simply coloring the square with a colour. When you open the metal_details textures made by Kunos, you can see that they are not plain. They have put some kind of metallic paint pattern in it.

What I did was take the metal_detail from another car (the red Z4 in that example), reduce the saturation to 0 to get it grey, increase luminosity and contrast to get a light grey (still keeping the pattern), then put the paint on a new layer with something like 75% opacity. You'll have to adjust the colours as it obviously makes everything a bit darker and with less contrast, but that works. ;)

Apart from that, I get what you mean about the front bumper ^^

Don't get me wrong though, very good work! :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 210 14.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 214 14.4%