AC Lotus Exige V6 Cup @ Magione - Tuesday 1 March 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Ryan

"Racing amuses me" - Enzo Ferrari
Exige V6 Cup.jpg
Trofeo Tuesdays! One make. One track.

Hi RaceDepartment! Following last week's insanity around the Nordschleife, this time around we keep things a little more grounded and sharpen our skills in what is arguably the ultimate track day car. Often ignored, it makes it's return in Trofeo Tuesdays: the Lotus Exige V6 Cup. I'm willing to bet it's been a while since you've tossed a Lotus around a corner in Assetto Corsa so why not get reacquainted at Magione. Small car + small track = big fun. Come and see what you've been missing!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Speaking of premium members: we want you guys to experience what RaceDepartment Club races are all about so I have a special treat for you. The first five (yes you read that right) non-premium members that sign up for this race, will receive a complimentary one month upgrade to premium!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
RaceDepartment #4 US
Cars: Lotus Exige V6 Cup
Track: Magione

Practice: 20:00 EST (45 min)
Qualifying 1: 20:45 EST (10 min)
Race 1: 20:55 EST (15 Laps)
Qualifying 2: 21:20 EST (10 min)
Race 2: 21:30 EST (15 laps)

Entry List
  1. Ryan
  2. Cristian Haba
  3. Discovery.Tv
  4. Gerbuho
  5. mycarlooksfast
  6. Vese
  7. Freemium slot
  8. Freemium slot
  9. Freemium slot
  10. Freemium slot
  11. Matt Byers
  12. Matheus Machado
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot

Last edited:
Look right above you...too late :alien:

But fear not: I always create a show at the back!

Last edited:
It's go time in T-8 hours 8 minutes! Still plenty of time to get in here for you freemium potential and veterans alike.

Injured my ankle badly going down some stairs @Ryan, I have to pull out to be ready for RDTCC. Today was the first day I could actually put weight on it fml, i have glass ankles because of soccer :(. I really wanted to take part too.

I'm down. Freemium boys :) Love the Exige V6. Interesting car to drive.
I got you on there @Vese ! I'll send you the necessary information needed to login to a race via Conversation PM till we can get your account properly freemium'd. Good to have you onboard and welcome!

Thank you again Ryan for organizing this fun event. I wish we had a larger grid but it was still a lot of fun on a track I never drive in a car I never drive.

Congrats Gerbuho for the definitive R1 victory. I was trying to chase you down but despite my best efforts, you kept pulling away. Sounds like there was fun to be had at the back of the pack as well. I spent most of my race driving alone. :unsure:

R2 was a blast too. Had some good fun batting Gerbuho for P1 after the full course yellow. Made a mistake second to last lap, played catch up and killed sector 3 last lap. He yielded last turn but should have had the victory, thanks sport! :thumbsup:

Hope to see you all again on track. You all are a fine group of gentlemen to race with.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years