AC Lotus Exige 240 @ Magione - Sunday 8th Mar. 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Just wondering, will this be noted as non-showup, or do special circumstances apply in this case?
No mate, it was my fault, so it won't count against you.
Really sorry again mate, I was sure I had changed it to the correct time. :(

Hopefully you'll join us again sometime :)

That was kinda fun, although I was in a deadzone between the aliens up front and those behind me. The car can be frustrating with lift off oversteer and understeer under power. A couple of times I am pretty sure I half drifted around corners :).

I was quite happy with way things turned out since it was a car I never driven before and at a track I really suck on. Congrats @Noel Spence for the win, and it looked like there was some good racing at the end there. Also thanks to @Chris Stacey for setting everything up!

Two podiums in a week, I must be in an alternate universe or something :)

I know this car can be a bit of a dog to drive, but this I think would be a great car for a league, much like the Mini Cooper league for GSCE. It rewards skillful driving, and is simple to set up.

well that was a very intense last 6 laps for me trying too keep the sun off my back , but got there ,and well done too young fred for 3rd ,and cheers too chris and tony again , not sure about comparing this car too the minis chris these cars seem a lot harder , and the mini does not have a clutch

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back