AC Lotus Evora GTC @Silverstone National - Tuesday 14 July 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks so much for the race guys!

Spinning off in lap 1 might have been the best that could have happened to me. For almost all the race an intense but always fair battle with @Matyas Kone. Could pass him once, only to spin off a few laps later when trying to find a way past @EireGreen™. Back behind Matyas then, but he did a great job defending. Spun off again with a few laps to go, but managed to close a 8s gap in 4 laps. Almost had him in the final lap in Brooklands, but ran a bit too wide and allowed him to get ahead again.
3.jpg

Unpredictable car, but still pleasant, and especially nice for close racing! :) I had some nice laps with @Rami Mattila and then an epic back and forth battle with @Dragos Haba! I knew we could remain very close and still never go to contact. Changing lines, different braking points, some small mistakes from us both... It was sheer racing, like we all love. :thumbsup: Thanks mate!

Thanks so much for the race guys!

Spinning off in lap 1 might have been the best that could have happened to me. For almost all the race an intense but always fair battle with @Matyas Kone. Could pass him once, only to spin off a few laps later when trying to find a way past @EireGreen™. Back behind Matyas then, but he did a great job defending. Spun off again with a few laps to go, but managed to close a 8s gap in 4 laps. Almost had him in the final lap in Brooklands, but ran a bit too wide and allowed him to get ahead again.
View attachment 99066

That was very fun race Toby, I enjoyed every lap when you behind me, you was much faster but very hard to overtake on this track :) and in the last two corner I had luck :)
Thank you for the race Akis :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back