AC Lotus Evora GTC @ Nurbs Sprint Mon 19th Jan 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Lotus GTC had an update today:-

- Fixed wrong impact speed calculation for car to car contact resulting in too much damage
- Fixed possible wrong grain calculations when tyre has no load
- Fixed car bottom not colliding with road
- Fixed bottom collision box for Mercedes SLS GT3, Lotus Evora GX and GTC, Ferrari 312T, Pagani Huayra
- Fixed wrong camber for remote cars on multiplayer

I'm not able to race guys, sorry.
I've been hoping to get back behind the wheel to race again but health issues are still preventing me.
I have been doing an hour a day trying to get used to it again but this colder/snowier weather is playing havoc with the metal in my spine.

Either that our I'm just a big wus.

I'm not able to race guys, sorry.
I've been hoping to get back behind the wheel to race again but health issues are still preventing me.
I have been doing an hour a day trying to get used to it again but this colder/snowier weather is playing havoc with the metal in my spine.

Either that our I'm just a big wus.
At least I can't be whooped by a cripple then, hope this gets better for you soon ;)

You know you have reached your maximum potential on a track when all improvements you can do to your best lap is 0.002 :p And tonight will prove that it is still midfield material :D

Thanks mate.
I'm looking forward to the race results tonight. I've been watching closely the results pages of the races of the last few weeks.
As I've been building myself back up to race ready, doing at least an hour a day, I've been trying to get my times right up there again.

Over a single lap, I'm very close to the fastest times. I just need some warmer weather and enough time to put all this practice into a race.
Stuff the result though, I just wanna take part.

Thanks mate.
I'm looking forward to the race results tonight. I've been watching closely the results pages of the races of the last few weeks.
As I've been building myself back up to race ready, doing at least an hour a day, I've been trying to get my times right up there again.

Over a single lap, I'm very close to the fastest times. I just need some warmer weather and enough time to put all this practice into a race.
Stuff the result though, I just wanna take part.
Well that is a good practice. Can't you just skip the practice and quali and start during the race? :p Practicing the days before an event etc.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back