AC Lotus Evora GTC @ Highlands Drift - Sat 14Oct17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Lotus Evora GTC 1280 x 768.jpg

Saturday nights got you down. Looking for a race? Welcome to the "Saturday Night Special". Join us for different car and track combos. For the next few weeks we will be running the Lotus Evora GTC. With TC and ABS, this car is a little more forgiving than the GX. This week we will be running at Highlands Drift.

All premium members using their full Real Name in the forum, race servers and teamspeak can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to install non AC content)

Server Name:
  • RaceDepartment.com US Club Race #30
Cars: Lotus Evora GTC
Track: Highlands Drift (5167m) (24) + ACNC Tracks Mod (no cut) (download here)
Fixed Setup:
No
Driving Assists: Factory ABS, Factory TC, Tire blankets
Jump Start: = Drive Through
Highly Recommended App: Helicorsa 0.6 Download

Schedule (US): Saturday 14Oct17
Practice:
20:00 EDT (30 mins)*
Qualifying: 20:30 EDT (15 mins)
Race: 20:45 EDT (18 laps)

Schedule (Other timezones):
Practice: Sunday | 00:00 GMT | 10:00 AEDT
Qualifying: Sunday | 00:30 GMT | 10:30 AEDT
Race: Sunday | 00:45 GMT | 10:45 AEDT

*Note that daylight savings are active. 20:00 EDT = 00:00 GMT = 10:00 AEDT

Entry List
  1. Bobby Pennington ask me anything on ts
  2. Brandon Wright
  3. raptor1958
  4. Andrew Scott
  5. JoelK
  6. Leprekaun
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
UTP# 30 BP

Last edited:
Stable setup for entry and midfield drivers. You can take it to any track and just tweak things for that particular track especially gear ratios and aero. Quick guys will want to tweak a lot. Just wanted a setup to help guys enter our races and enjoy the car:thumbsup::D Ignore the tire apps. They don't report real data when your watching a replay that you've saved:(

Attachments

• Lotus Evora GTC Stable Setup.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:
Make sure you get the ACNC Tracks Mod (no cut) (download here)
A message to all Drivers
If you run off track, you have to check and see that its clear before you re-enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.
When entering the track from the pits stay off the racing line until you are up to speed and do not race on your out lap. Let other drivers by in qualifying.
On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car. Remember, you've made the mistake by going off so let them by cleanly.
Golden Rule
  1. Be 100% sure it's not your fault and just carry on like nothing happened and take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Play on the safe side and wait for the affected drivers, knowing 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a complete lift of the gas please if it is safe to do so.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in teamspeak. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium member.

Last edited:
:confused::confused:Bugger! that's the day of the biggest racing event in OZ, the Bathurst 1000:inlove::thumbsup:, as it will be Sunday 8th downunder.
I'll be up @ 5.30am consuming :coffee::coffee: and glued to my 65" tv screen for the next 8-9hrs, not moving except maybe to take a leak or :poop: during a commercial break.
So I apologize now for not being on the grid, but I will be totally oblivious to the rest of the world, as I have been for the past 36 yrs on that most Iconic of Aussie race days;):D:thumbsup:
GO FORD:thumbsup::thumbsup:, GO Scott McLaughlan:thumbsup::thumbsup:

:confused::confused:Bugger! that's the day of the biggest racing event in OZ, the Bathurst 1000:inlove::thumbsup:, as it will be Sunday 8th downunder.
I'll be up @ 5.30am consuming :coffee::coffee: and glued to my 65" tv screen for the next 8-9hrs, not moving except maybe to take a leak or :poop: during a commercial break.
So I apologize now for not being on the grid, but I will be totally oblivious to the rest of the world, as I have been for the past 36 yrs on that most Iconic of Aussie race days;):D:thumbsup:
GO FORD:thumbsup::thumbsup:, GO Scott McLaughlan:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Yep, this us the ultimate Aussie V8 day mate. Enjoy yourself. Hopefully we can get back to racing next Saturday:thumbsup:

Ill come join on this one. Good to let off some steam after practice taming the GTR @ Silverstone for the league start on sunday:roflmao: 2Hours of practice done on a new game and car and no time to drive until Friday:whistling: I'M DOOMED

Last edited:
Ill come join on this one. Good to let off some steam after practice taming GTR @ Silverstone for the league start on sunday:roflmao: 2Hours of practice done on a new game and car and no time to drive until Friday:whistling: I'M DOOMED
I'd love to have you. We may have to wait until the next weekend though, due to the 12hr RDLMS Valero seires. I'm still checking on this and I'll let you know something asap:thumbsup:

@Andrew Scott and @JoelK are you guys in for this coming Saturday? This is the event that was postponed a few weeks ago.

Thanks guys.
I'm a yes at this point, my neck issue is still giving me problems though, actually gotten worse over the weekend:thumbsdown:, I'm off to the doc this arvo to have things investigated, probably end up having an Xray or CT scan, so I'll no more mid week, when I get back to the doc for the results. My gut instinct says it isn't good though, it's never been this painful before, had a smashing headache on Sunday:(:(

I'm a yes at this point, my neck issue is still giving me problems though, actually gotten worse over the weekend:thumbsdown:, I'm off to the doc this arvo to have things investigated, probably end up having an Xray or CT scan, so I'll no more mid week, when I get back to the doc for the results. My gut instinct says it isn't good though, it's never been this painful before, had a smashing headache on Sunday:(:(
Ok man. I hope you get some relief.

Ok Brandon, it's just me and you. It's obvious guys don't like the Lotus and I can't count on anybody else showing up. It's a shame too, because Lotus has many cars that are great to race. I'm about ready to go in an entirely different direction with Saturday nights. Anyway, I never get to run with you so I'll set it up and run it if you want to, but I'm afraid it may boring. I'm going to let you make the call.

Ok Brandon, it's just me and you. It's obvious guys don't like the Lotus and I can't count on anybody else showing up. It's a shame too, because Lotus has many cars that are great to race. I'm about ready to go in an entirely different direction with Saturday nights. Anyway, I never get to run with you so I'll set it up and run it if you want to, but I'm afraid it may boring. I'm going to let you make the call.

We'll see what happens tomorrow, seems like people often wait to sign up until race day so maybe we'll get a few more. I'll probably join up and shoot the breeze with you for a bit, regardless.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back