AC Lotus Evora GTC @ Donington National - Saturday 12th December 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Well despite my own errors which ruined my battle for the lead that was actually great fun! Thanks for coming fellas, hope you had a fun race too :)

Have a Merry Christmas if I don't see you fellas before then :)

Screenshot_lotus_evora_gtc_doningtonpark_12-12-115-19-9-51.jpg

Screenshot_lotus_evora_gtc_doningtonpark_12-12-115-19-10-20.jpg

Great race boys! I think that was one of my best all round races. Had a good quali (2nd) and was pretty consistent in the race to finish 3rd, only 5 seconds behind @Sun Levi!!! :p

I think underfueling, while keeping me in touch with Michael and Sun, didn't do me any favours while I was pitting. And unfortunately i had a couple of backmarkers to navigate as I started my next flying lap so that put me 5 seconds behind. I managed to keep that distance but couldn't reign it in.

Had a lot of fun with this, possibly because of the pre-xmas drinks I had earlier ;) Amazing combo, cheers @Chris Stacey :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Good race guys but I was not expecting to be able to keep up with you guys honestly. Started really nicely and was 5th by first lap. Had a little bit of battle with Tony (was it?) then he spun behind me after he got distracted by me (sorry about that) Entered the pits 4th and out around 7th. From there though things went downhill. 3 incidents with me spinning on the same corner.

Nevertheless, a very fun and fulfilling race for me. Thanks everyone and Merry Xmas!!!

Sorry for the lack of talk earlier, I was kinda tired and stuff and was too busy running back and forth to the grill. Sorry for sounding a bit angry, I think it is the lack of sleep + getting frustrated for having to do all of the different restarts.

As for the race, it went pretty well. There was one **** up at the corner before the back straight due to lack of concentration. Otherwise I was happy with the car + track. I was just kinda surprised I was doing so well because I felt like I was making so many mistakes during a lap but still was doing decent times. Now if I could only iron out those mistakes :).

As for the grill this is the slab of meat I have on the grill:
tuYAQgK.jpg

Been cooking for 5 hours, only have another 5 hours to go!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 85 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 62 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 68 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 13.8%