Lotus Evora GT4 Coming to RaceRoom Racing Experience

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RaceRoom Lotus Evora GT4 5.jpg

Sector3 Studios have confirmed the little Lotus Evora will form the third car of the upcoming GT4 category within RaceRoom Racing Experience.

With Sector3 having only recently announced the long awaited release of the KTM Xbow GT4 in the upcoming patch, the closed top variant of the wonderful and at the time rather unique KTM Xbox joining the newly reworked Porsche Cayman ClubSport in the GT4 category within the game, the Swedish development group have popped in another rather nice surprise with the announcement of the Lotus Evora GT4.

RaceRoom Lotus Evora GT4 1.jpg
RaceRoom Lotus Evora GT4 3.jpg

Set to be the exact opposite of the Xbow GT4 - as in announced one week and released the next, the Evora is a welcome addition to what is set to become a rather popular category within the title, and bolsters the brand new to the title class of racing to a very respectable starting grid of three different and unique brands - with many more no doubt set to join the simulation in the months ahead.

The GT4 Evora will be made available in the upcoming November patch alongside the Porsche Cayman and KTM Xbow GT4 cars as additional DLC content, with no pricing details yet to be released.

Want to see the Evora and other GT4 cars in action out on track? Stay tuned to the RaceDepartment Twitch channel this Friday at 8PM UK for a live stream interview and track action marathon!

RaceRoom Racing Experience is a free to play racing simulation from Sector3 Studios.

RaceRoom Lotus Evora GT4 4.jpg
RaceRoom Lotus Evora GT4 2.jpg

If you like RaceRoom and want to keep up to date with all the latest news and discussions, head on over to the RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum. We host a whole range of top quality club racing events in our Racing Club and a great place to hang out and discuss the game with your fellow R3E fans. Pop over and say hello today!

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Last edited:
OK OK, so I got the car wrong, sorry about that, but I still stand by, paying for a car that costs more than to run a hot tub for a week :thumbsdown:.

It's not just RRE, IRacing as well, the pricing structure has just got out of hand imho and is no longer value for money, as I see it.

I have just tallied up everything that I would be interested in, in RRE and my basket is over £70 :confused:
You can get the whole cabouche for £50 if you pay attention! :rolleyes:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back