The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyergtc65.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPT.COM GTC65
Class: Lotus Elite
Track: Mondello Nat / Falkenberg
Start Time: 19.00 GMT
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min (1 timed lap only)
Race: 2 x 22 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: Sprint Pack & Elite Pack will be used, so must be installed

Jack - as per TeamSpeak, don't worry too much about it.

It takes a while to even be comfortable enough to allow someone past safely. In the greater scheme of some of the antics I saw last night, your holding your line was the least of the indiscretions, and definitely preferable to swerving about unpredictably in undue haste to let people past.

As an old member of our teaching staff use to say to our principle at our staff meetings" Point of Clarification". Apparently I was texted after the second race to quit racing when lapped. I was not aware of this policy. I was under the impression that this was club racing, for fun, and you should finish your race. If being passed, to hold your true racing course so the passing driver would not be surprised by unexpected moves. It is stated some where on this site ( rules section?) that all skills levels are welcome. If I am incorrect then I aplogize and I will leave because I do not want to frustrate divers.

I looked at the rules and think it might be a bit misleading:
9. Do not alter your line or braking for a faster car behind you. Unpredictable moves have a way of ending the race for both of you. Let the faster car dictate when and where to initiate a pass, and only then you are free to assist by easing off the throttle.

Isn't this for a faster car, but on the same lap?

Maybe there should be separate rules, one for a faster car behind you one the same lap, and one for being lapped?

To all drivers :-

6. If you accidentally leave the track for what ever reason you must wait till there is a clear safe gap before rejoining the track. Upon rejoining the track get up to speed as quickly as possible without blocking the racing line.

After some of the incidents I saw last night, Rule 6 is just as, if not more, relevant. Salient words in bold.

just a little question. everytime I stay little bit longer after the race and the session gets restarted my replay of the race is gone.
sometimes I can't remember everything (specially which driver I had an incident with and so on "I know I'm young but my brian is old :p").

is there a way to prevent gtl from overwritting the replays ?

BTW. @carlos hope I don't break my ankles otherwise I can't race either (using pedals) :p but every thursday you will see me on the track :D

just a little question. everytime I stay little bit longer after the race and the session gets restarted my replay of the race is gone.
sometimes I can't remember everything (specially which driver I had an incident with and so on "I know I'm young but my brian is old :p").

is there a way to prevent gtl from overwritting the replays ?

BTW. @carlos hope I don't break my ankles otherwise I can't race either (using pedals) :p but every thursday you will see me on the track :D

manuael here is a link to a post mase by steven about saving the replay:http://www.racedepartment.com/previ...0-monza-rouen-tuesday-april-6th-2010-a-5.html

What about if you sprain your neck, can you race with a neck brace?

Just messing with you Manny, I wouldn't want you to break a finger nail, unless of course breaking a finger nail would cause you to be home on Tuesdays lol!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 261 13.6%