LOTUS ELEVEN SKIN MOD

Skins LOTUS ELEVEN SKIN MOD V2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
New one on the way with 23 skins to complete an entire grid.

Jack Nethercutt, USA

__custom_showroom_1616860334.jpg

magazines.jpg

Deputy Dawg updated LOTUS ELEVEN SKIN MOD V1.5 with a new update entry:

Lotus Eleven full-grid Mod V 2.0

Lotus Eleven Mod full grid of historic drivers.

In its first year of competition the Lotus Eleven accounted for more than 150 race wins worldwide.

Full list of drivers includes: Mike Hawthorn, Carol Shelby, Richard Attwood, Jackie Stewart, Graham Hill, Jim Clark, Roy Salvadori, Ron Flockhart, Mac Fraser (first driver to be killed in a Lotus), David Piper, Colin chapman (who raced his own cars in the 1950s).

Plus: Stirling Moss (driving for Rob Walker), Maston Gregory, Jack Nethercutt...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Deputy Dawg updated LOTUS ELEVEN SKIN MOD V1.5 with a new update entry:

Lotus Eleven full-grid Mod V 2.1

Tiny update which removes the “transmission loss suspiciously low” message in Content Manager.

In its first year of competition the Lotus Eleven accounted for more than 150 race wins worldwide.

Full list of drivers includes: Mike Hawthorn, Carol Shelby, Richard Attwood, Jackie Stewart, Graham Hill, Jim Clark, Roy Salvadori, Ron Flockhart, Mac Fraser (first driver to be killed in a Lotus), David Piper, Colin Chapman (who raced his own cars in the 1950s)

Plus: Stirling Moss (driving for Rob...

Deputy Dawg updated LOTUS ELEVEN SKIN MOD with a new update entry:

Lotus Eleven full-grid Mod V 2.3

Small Update which tidies up the “Preview Numbers” to make them more aesthetically pleasing in Content Manager and changes one skin.

The body was designed by Frank Costin a leading aerodynamicist of the time from the aircraft industry.
The car has been tuned via coefficient of drag, to replicate the 132mph standard speed of the customer Lotus Eleven fitted with a Coventry-Climax 1100 engine. It also features the correct gearing from the original car and will reach about 138mph in a...

Good question. The answer is it's my first Mod and I've only had Assetto Corsa since Xmas. Took two months of learning stuff and getting to know the car. Probably the understanding the contents of the data folder was the biggest hurdle as I needed the car to reproduce its Road Test figures from the period and the unmodified car was way off, at least in terms of top speed.
So by the time I came to do the skins I used what I already had available and at first mostly just changed the colors. So with 23 skins, if I spent an average of one to two hours per skin that was already forty hours work, even before I drove over 1,000km in testing. So I suppose in total I spent 60 hours or so, not including the testing, which I felt was long enough as I work during the week, at least during the day time. I somehow did the 11 skin original mod in less than 1 month and then added another 12 skins in just another 7 days.
So in short it was all about time constraints and gradually learning Assetto Corsa and how to mod it. My next Mod (BRM P15) has a full set of different numbers - all of which are tied to particular historic drivers via photographs. And no number 11. ;)

Do you do any modding yourself or do you fancy it at some stage in the future?

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing