Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyergtc65.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL
Class: Lotus Elan (Default)
Track: Rattlesnake Point (Download)

Practice start time: GMT 19.00
Qualification start time: GMT 19.30 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 19.40 (7 laps)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.00 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.10 (7 laps)

Note1: Default Skins Only

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Entry List
  1. Stuart Thomson
  2. Peter Van Zanten
  3. Senad Subasic
  4. Jack Smith
  5. Bob Hutchins
  6. Phillip Brown
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver

Great combo, love the track.

Race 1 was fun, close racing with Philip for a while. He had a moment, so a bit lonely later. Until I did a 360 that is. Was scary on worn tires.

Turn 1, last lap, went in too fast, and had a huge opposite lock, awesome. And that even turned out to be my fastest lap :D

Very poor start of Race 2, went off in turn 1. Had more confidence in the car, and was sliding it around more. Found some new ways round, and improved my fastest lap time by 1.5 seconds (and without going wide in that long left hander at the end :p). Just barely missed getting in the 2:05s.
Bob's 2:04, almost 2:03, is witchcraft :eek: (May we burn him? Or at least throw him into a pond?)

Looked like I could've caught (wow, I almost wrote catched) Roland for 3rd, but was too messy. 0.2 seconds between us at the finish line.

Thanks to Stuart, see you all next week.

Good fun! After unloading all the sand from my Elans trunk (and some of the fuel) after P1:p I managed 3rd starting spot in Q1.
An awesome start, even surprised myself there:eek: , got me into the lead by T1.
Not long-lived though, after an overconfident hairpin turn in L1 I went from first to last in a matter of seconds:( .
Fought my way up to 7th again and finished there where I belonged, as everyone ahead was significantly faster than me.. (someone secretly poured all the sand back in??)

My Q2 was very a very short one, as I managed to get a cut-track warning in turn 3 already. Some others seemed troubled too so started as 7th.
Another succesful start :) got me into 3rd by turn 1, chased by Jacob who filled my entire rearview mirror for a number of laps, until I spun from a careless downshift.
Gained back some places as others had troubles too, until in the closing laps, running 3rd, I saw Senad closing in again at breakneck speed. A hairy moment prevented him from catching up, so 3rd it was!

A fun night as usual again! Grats Stuart for the double, and Bob and Senad (or was it Philip?) OOPS- It was Jacob's first RD podium; Sorry mate!- for podiums. Thanks all for racing, CYA.

Think I'll drop some speed before the next event. Can't hurt my final results any.:cool:

I need to stay on the track for the completion of the events, but lately that quest has been unobtainable and I know the reason.

Thanks to Bob for the setup and cheers to all racers. Tough but fun track Stu. Wd done on the double podiums as well. Excellent work.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back