Lotus E22 Full Package (Manual & Modular Mod Install)

MyTeam Lotus E22 Full Package (Manual & Modular Mod Install) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Alkie38 submitted a new resource:

Lotus E22 Full Package (Manual & Modular Mod Install) - Drive as Romain Grosjean

My penultimate upload before the official release of F1 2022
Today we have the Lotus E22 as driven by Romain Grosjean in the 2014 season

(I have removed all numbers from the MM file leaving the hard-coded number for realism)

..If you like it, please hit those star buttons :)

Mod includes:
Car
Driver Suit
Helmet (custom)
Pit Crew Suit
Race Crew Suit (custom)
Monitor Screen (custom)

(Braking Point DLC is required for the driver's suit or unlocked game suit)...

Read more about this resource...

Have you got MM installed correctly?
Follow the installation info on that page and install Modular Mods to the game, then just drag & drop the 4 folders into the MM "ACTIVE" folder in your F1 2021 main directory.
I don't know what else I can suggest as it's working fine

Have you got MM installed correctly?
Follow the installation info on that page and install Modular Mods to the game, then just drag & drop the 4 folders into the MM "ACTIVE" folder in your F1 2021 main directory.
I don't know what else I can suggest as it's working fine
yeah that works now, but the game keeps crashing. Is it because i have some mods on MM and others as copy paste?

yeah that works now, but the game keeps crashing. Is it because i have some mods on MM and others as copy paste?
Some of your mods may conflict, I would try moving all the modular mods that you aren't currently using out of your MM Active folder and see if that helps

but can MM mods and copy and paste mods work together on the same time?
Yes, if you have say a McLaren design installed from here nearly all of them will replace the default in-game car, all my designs are for My Team so they won't alter anything other than the My Team car

Yes, if you have say a McLaren design installed from here nearly all of them will replace the default in-game car, all my designs are for My Team so they won't alter anything other than the My Team car
okay, thanks and a happy new year! But does the mods have any influence on my myteam carrer performence? My car is by far the best on the grid, but both my teammate and I has finished last in all the races the MM mods have been on. And also in just offline GP the ers deploys at a rapid pace and all car just have superspeed?

Last edited:
okay, thanks and a happy new year! But does the mods have any influence on my myteam carrer performence? My car is by far the best on the grid, but both my teammate and I has finished last in all the races the MM mods have been on. And also in just offline GP the ers deploys at a rapid pace and all car just have superspeed?
No, the mod is purely a visual one, no performance related mod is contained within it

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back