Lotus E21 2xHD Team Pack (ML2166 + Supla)

You guys just keep raising the bar don't you!

This is another stunning piece of work from both of you. Thanks for the incredible attention to detail you have put into making such an awesome package.

This is how mods should be!! Just amazing work guys. Thank you!

Please don't stop ;)!

Hi guys, amazing work as always!! :thumbsup: Just one thing, when I load the files into GME it says car_gen_high.pssg is overwriting the HDtyres mod as it's the same file, how can I have both mods running together? All your other cars don't seem to use this file

Hi guys, amazing work as always!! :thumbsup: Just one thing, when I load the files into GME it says car_gen_high.pssg is overwriting the HDtyres mod as it's the same file, how can I have both mods running together? All your other cars don't seem to use this file

First: Thank you for all the comments. It was a lot of work, especially on all those little details, like seams, botls etc.

The thing is, I put a modified car_gen into the packs. The only thing, that this files changes, is the Genii logo on the front suspension. The modified logo is a bit brighter. You can leave the original file. No need to overwrite it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back