Lotus E20

nice one mate! although i've got to say that u "cheated" on the clear logo haha, the letters are in another font. But Great anyway.
Another thing, the lotus logo on the chimney should be moved a little towards the driver... Cheers

If, I move the logo LOTUS, they meet all deformed by entrance(entry) of area additional of R31.
For the logo CLEAR, I have to use letter of the official logo, I have to verify it.

Otherwise I look for a man tester, he has to have some spare time to test car (check of skins) and to send me a report(relationship) with explicit image. This person also has to be capable, to go looked only good quality photo to verify eliefs.

I shall be very strict in the selection, it is for it that I look for a person who speaks either French, or English.

I do not look for a person who just want the car one be possible more top that the others, anyway it is about car in the course of elaboration.

I just edit my text "BETA" had led to stupid, the two words are used in French for two different term depending on the sentence sorry.

Hi friend!

Very good work with this texture. Only one thing:

Could you upload this texture at a lower resolution? I mean 2048x2048 if it's possible. My PC works worst with higher texture resolutions...

Thanks in advance and a very happy racing from Spain!!

Lotus E20 V1.43
CLEAR logo change
144406Snstitre.png

Maybe an update Warok with the green aerodynamic paint on the rear wing ? :D

13642.jpg
Pour avoir cette belle teinte, il faudra attendre que je soit malade, très malade.
--------------
To have this beautiful tint, it will be necessary to wait that I is sick, very sick.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back